Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runamuk Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 01:35 PM
    Have an old sketch, very interesting what is it?
    I have an old framed drawing or sketch of what looks like a black/Indian hunter on a horse which to me looks like an Arabian. It is on a sort of cardboard type medium and the entire piece with detail (horse's muscles etc.) was pushed out from the back of the medium so it is dimensional! It is truly Amazing and very old. I would love to email a picture to anyone who may have any thought on this. FYI; in the lower right corner is something written but barely visible to the eye.. Abby? George? Very difficult to make out.
    Thanks for any help with this mystery.
    runamuk Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Here is the picture in question. The entire thing is pushed out from the back! Amazing.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sketch tan[arcos(7/8)]= [ 2 Answers ]

Sketch a right triangle

Charater sketch [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: character sketch of portia and calphurnia in julius caesar

Charater sketch [ 1 Answers ]

:( plllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me the character sketch of calphurnia in julius caesar.. plzzzzzzz it is really really urgent!

Sketch and Descrbine Locus? [ 1 Answers ]

I really don't understand the def. of a locus according to my book. So can someone put that in simple terms for me? Then the question is, sketch and describe the locus of all points in a plane that are equidistant from the vertices of triangle ABC. It has a picture of an isosceles triangle...

View more questions Search