Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atrevante Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 11:15 AM
    Can a 9 year old become a singer
    I am Trevante and I am 9 years old and everywhere I go people tell me I am a great singer even the teachers at my school think so. I want to be famous but I don't know where to go. I have like 55 songs since I was six and it would be wonderful if I became a singer it would be the most amazing thing but I just don't know what to do. If there is any famous music producer reading this please send something to me at my email >e-mail removed<. THANK-YOU FOR READING BYE!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Hi, Trevante!

From reading your post, it would that you have already achieved a level of fame. How much more fame you will achieve will depend on many factors.

Have you ever been in any musical theater productions?

Thanks!
    drinkmenow8 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 03:04 AM
    Puberty can change lots of things... learn a stringed instrument or you will go no where fast sorry to be harsh but that is the truth listen to me very closely I am much more experienced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

How do 10 year olds become a Famous singer or actress? [ 4 Answers ]

I've always wanted to know how little kids like 10year olds or 11year olds could become famous.People always said that they have to wait until they are older but there are famous kids now that age.So{e-mail address removed-<>} if you know how to contact people in Ohio to become a famous singer or...

How does a 13 year old become a singer? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 13 year old middle schooler. I want to become a singer! I have had experience with singing in talent shows, but I don't know if that is good enough. I've been searching and searching too, but I can't find any auditions close to home that I could go to, that don't cost money! I mean I'm...

Name this singer [ 4 Answers ]

Duet late 80's or early 90's black male singer high voice song Free as a bird who is this singer?

I want to become a singer! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I am vicky tb a I REALLY want to become a famous singer I a middleish voice and I want to improve do you recommend anything.?

View more questions Search