Ask
    Chekka Krishna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2010, 03:06 AM
    When is the best time to visit maldives
    Holiday & travel
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2010, 04:03 AM

Between November or December till April is what's suggested if you wish to avoid a few rain showers.

Less rain will give you a chance to enjoy swimming, diving and watersports.

This is also the high season and you might want to book in advance as it is highly unlikely to get last minute reservations.

monica_ccr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:17 AM
    Best time to visit maldives is during the months of December to April which are dry seasons. This is high time season for the resorts and hotels as they enjoy great demands at these times. However, the time between May and November is also a best time to visit Maldives as the skies remains cloudy, humidity remains high and there are more chances of rainfall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3.5 years long distance, now she needs time, paying for me to visit? [ 102 Answers ]

After 2.5 years of long distance, different regions of the country, we were planning on being in same area after college. She is now employed and I'm in grad school, but we didn't end up in the same location, due to financial reasons. Just went 3 months w/o seeing each other and we got to spend...

Why he doesn't want to visit me now? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to call him Bill Bill and I met eacheither 8 years ago and had a connection, he liked me and I liked him too. After, a short period we went out and I was drunk and I told me that I was in love with him and we had sex, We kept having sex for a long time. Like friends with benefits...

What are the time limitations of a visa to visit this Country United States? [ 2 Answers ]

How long can a visa from Ghana to the United States be legal before it needs to be updated? Regards, girad1961

View more questions Search