Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qwill87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 09:11 PM
    Children's videos, 80s-90s, with cartoon rabbits
    They were videos I used to watch as a kid, late 80s, early 90s. It opened with a woman in a kitchen and then she would tell us a story and it would go to cartoon rabbits. It would also end with that woman in her kitchen too, GAH!
    jdanfield Posts: 15, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 30, 2010, 09:16 PM

I saw those too with my daughter- I even recorded them- did she take some tea and pur it in a cup and then began to draw rabbits and then it would become animated stories about the rabbits- because if so it must be the peter rabbit collection

Amazon.com: The Peter Rabbit Collection: Penelope Wilton, Holly Aird, Richard Aylen, Timothy Bateson, James Bree, James Bryce, Victoria Burton, Tenniel Evans, Donald M. Gee, James Grout, Jonty Lovell, Nicholas Lovell, Bill Hays, Carol Robertson, John
    twinkerbeez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 06:48 PM
    The show is Maple Town!! I had to ask my mother because I couldn't remember the name of it either :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

80s or 90s children's cartoon with mixed animals. [ 3 Answers ]

There was this cartoon I watched when I was little - it was either in the late 80s or early 90s - the characters were animals who were a mix of two different animals (as in, a lion mixed with a hippo, a zebra mixed with a monkey, etc - those aren't specific characters, I don't think - just...

Name of children's toy from 80s or 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the name of a toy from either the late 1980's or early 1990's. It featured a cat with a beanbag body (I think) about the size of a softball, and paws that would velcro together. The toy's trademark was a furry tail with velcro at the end so that you could add extensions to...

Children's cartoon in the 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a memory of a animated story about 2 sisters whose parents have been kidnapped in the african jungle. They are then sent to an orphanage... int the end, somehow their parents are actually alive and their family is reunited. It might be a dutch/german program, the title song may contain...

View more questions Search