Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sakia2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2004, 09:04 PM
    How do I say I'm ready
    My husband and I have talked about when we have babies and stuff like that but I haven't been able to figure out how to tell him I am ready to try. I am not sure if he wants to have one right now or not but I do I am scared I will say it in the wrong way I don't know how to tell him what should I do??
    llebalul Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2004, 06:33 AM
    Re: how do I say I'm ready
    My husband and I have been married for almost 2 yrs. Now and we decided to start trying.  When we got married me causally talked about children, never about trying, just about names and simple stuff like that.  About a year after being married I decided I wanted to start trying but I wasn't sure when he wanted to.  So the next time we started talking about names I said "So when do you want to start trying?"  He was a little taken by it at first and just said something like "I'm not sure I'm ready".  Well about two or three weeks after that he said he wanted to start trying at the beginning of summer (June 2004).  So now it is September and we are still trying.  My advise is to just ask he the way I did.  Good luck!  
    sakia2003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2004, 08:13 AM
    Thanks, I am not good with words but that sounds like a great way to do it, thanks again and good luck to you and your husband. :)
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Sep 8, 2004, 12:15 AM
    Ladies you might want to check out this site with your questions!! http://content.health.msn.com/commun...on/default.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Ready to breed [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old dachshund dotson dog, we have recently found someone who has a female dotson,they want to breed her with my dog. Here's my question,how often does a female dotson go into heat,and aproxmicly when? With me having a male I have no idea. Also they don't want to give us the pick...

Ready to chop it all off! [ 2 Answers ]

Please help - I have had it with my hair! I was growing out highlights for about 8 months and had probably 4 inches of natural growth. It didn't look bad, but my hairstylist said she could die over the part with highlights to match my correct color. Well, she actually had to end up dying my...

Almost ready to go [ 13 Answers ]

I have bought a Linksys Wireless Adapter to connect to my computer via USB cable. I bought it on eBay, so it didn't come with directions or a CD, but I am not sure if a CD is necessary. I need some help getting connected. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search