Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chellybears Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 06:57 PM
    My Red Footed Tortoises Eye won't open. Help?
    My red footed tortoise had a layer of dry skin on the top of her head, and now one of her eys won't open. I'm letting her sit in water, spraying sprays, humidifier, everything. Nothing will seem to work. My tortoises eye won't open and I need immediate answers so I can fix ASAP. Please don't recommend products, I just need to take a specific action to help her open her eye. Please reply ASAP, I am starting to panic! D:

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Red, achy eye. [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago, my right eye became achy. On looking in the mirror, I noticed that my eye looks blood shot in a couple of areas. The entire white part of my eye is not red. It kind of laid off a bit for a few days. There was no redness or pain. This morning though, I woke up and it's...

Something in eye, now red [ 3 Answers ]

Last night if felt like I had something in my eye. I kept blinking, and rubbing my eye trying to get it out... but it didn't seem to work. When I woke up this morning, it was still there, the left side of my left eye was very red, and I could feel that I couldn't open my eye all the way, it would...

Under eye circles (red) [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me.. I have noticed in this forum and others around that people are in a similar situation that I am in - I have under eye circles. However, predominantly people have been mentioning dark, bruise-like colors under their eyes, whereas I have bright red marks under mine. I am only...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search