Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah42189 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Hair test and THC
    I am really worried because this semester I applied for my clinicals at UWM. I need to take a hair test for it and I never smoke pot, however this last weekend I was at my friends house where a group of guys (5 or so) were smoking out of a bong. I am worried that this will show up in my hair. We were in his living room/kitchen area which is pretty big and I tried to leave the room when I could. I would say they smoked about 2-3 times over 3 hours. Does anybody know if I should be worried?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Nope don't be worried. If you didn't smoke it, it won't show up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

THC Metabolites in hair [ 1 Answers ]

I quit smoking Marijuana on May 31, 09 because I was being forced by my employer to comply with a chemical dependency program in order to keep my job. I have not used since that time. My body tested negative through urine for the first time about two weeks ago. Can I subtantiate that I have been in...

THC in new hair. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a hair follicle drug test coming up. I used to smoke a lot of weed, but I've recently quit so I could get a job. They offered me the position, and informed me that I would have to take a urine test and a hair follicle test. I knew I could pass the urine test but was unsure about the hair...

THC hair testing [ 9 Answers ]

I saw your posting in regards to hair testing and I am interested in the THC of hair testing. I am going to have to submit to a hair test for a job. I am worried about the THC levels. I was a pot smoker a month ago. I did an at home urine test today and passed that. I did a liquid cleanse about...

False Positive in Hair Follicle Test - THC [ 10 Answers ]

Where to start... I applied for a job and got a hair follicle test done. My hair is about 1.5 inches long. A week later I get a call from the employer telling me that results came back positive to marijuana. I do not do and have not done marijuana in over 12 years. Is it possible to get false...

View more questions Search