Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tushar3569 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 03:37 PM
    List of movies zee mgm
    A girl having affair with her father's friend.

It's a sex comedy
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 5, 2010, 04:47 AM

This movie fits your description. But it might not be the one you're after - Can you provide more details about the movie.

Blame It on Rio (1984)
    khichy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 12:15 AM
    A girl lives with her dad a boy **** a girl a snake comes in her room tell me the name of this movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zee mgm Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, this is a movie I saw in MGM about medical interns, it was more of college fun kindof movie where they do a lot pranks and are up against the dean finally they save the day, it a comedy movie. Can any one let me know which was this

Zee mgm hot movies list of late 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I need the list hot movies played in late night in zmgm movies like meat balls,wild orchid, dominos,a fan who loved me,please I need of movies lists ,if possible the download links to them all those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s

Late night movies on ZEE MGM in late 90s n early 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the name list of all those movies shown on ZEE MGM at late night hours in india on TV : like hot bubble gums ,wild orchids ,female perversions ,dominos ,etc And if possible the download links to them All those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s...

Names of late night movies in zee mgm in late 90's and early 2000 [ 5 Answers ]

I want all the list of names of late night movies in zee mgm in late 90's and early 2000

View more questions Search