Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leryah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 03:32 PM
    If a convited felony have its 4th felony do they have to do all their time
    Saying do they have to do all the time that the judge give them in prison or they can do majority of it. He was fevoted 3 years of his probation.
    Leryah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 03:33 PM

Please answer this question
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 03:33 PM

What does fevoted 3 years of his probation mean?

Where?

We are all volunteers here - there are many questions to be answered. Please be a little patient - posting twice in one minute doesn't give anyone time to answer.

And please answer my questions so I can answer yours.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2010, 12:32 PM

I would imagine after having 4 felonies no judge in his right mind is NOT going to make this person do all their time in prison. They have proven themselves to not be worthy of more probation as they just keep doing more crime. So you answer would be yes, they will do all their time in prison and not "just a majority of it".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

How much jail time for a first time felony in new orleans,lousiana [ 1 Answers ]

-my fiancé was out visiting his hometown ,New Orleans,Louisiana,and in up getting arrested.His charge was theft of auto over 500$,with a bond of 15,000.I wanted to know how much jail time would he be facing or is there any chance of probation,being that this is his first time getting into trouble...

1st time felony [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested last night an was charged with grand larcey... OK this is what happened on Sunday I was in a shoe store buying sum shoes an sum lady wallet fell next 2my purse an instead of telling her I decided 2go a few stored down an buy a G1 phone the new tmobile phone an I charged it with her...

3rd time felony [ 2 Answers ]

A good friend of mine has 3 felony's as we speak and currently has a few warrants out right now for the last felony, the last being possession of cocaine. What do you think is the average sentence time for something like that, and is there any possible way to get house arrest? The 2 felonies...

View more questions Search