Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kato55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 01:38 PM
    Constructive eviction milwaukee
    Can I use constructive eviction if the apartment below me will not stop playing there
    Music all night and the landlord saiid he can't do anything about it. Can I move ?
    kato55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 01:40 PM

Can I use constructive eviction if the apartment below me will not stop playing there music all night and the landlord saiid he can't do anything about it. Can I move ?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 02:40 PM

You can but then the landlord may sue you for damages and you would have to prove in the eyes of the court that the place was not habitable. Have you tried calling the police and ask them to cite the person for disturbing the peace?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 03:01 PM

How many times have you called the police and have that record to show that the police came and found the music too loud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paintings by Albert W. Elsner and Rebecca Chase Milwaukee, WI [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for info about these artists. All I can find out about Elsner is that he was German-American ,born 1888 in Milwaukee WI. I have a 26x33 oil painting on masonite with a label on the back that reads "The Big Tree", started June 1st completed June 24, 1936. There is also an capital A,R,X...

California: 30 day notice: constructive eviction [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving out of my apartment because I came home from work one day to find a 4 foot x 2 foot hole in the ceiling and my furniture moved around. This hole was only covered in paper and now it leaks regularly. My landlord didn't tell me that he was going into my unit, and I know that he has...

Working in Milwaukee, WI on L1-B Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working in Milwaukee, WI on L1-B Visa for 3 months. I started here on Oct 11th'06 and will be here till Jan7th-2006. My company is a indian subsidiary and I have transferred here on L1-B. My salary is 5224 USD per month. My salary is paid by the Indian company not the US company. Whether I...

Milwaukee braves- 1958 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the uniform numbers of the following Milwaukee Braves from the 1958 team: Warren Spahn (21?) Lew Burdette Hank Aaron (44?) Eddie Matthews (41?) Del Crandall (1?) Red Schoendienst Joe Adcock

View more questions Search