Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    works12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 01:19 PM
    True or False: Tell why
    Agencies in which social workers are employed are exclusively social work agencies?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 01:21 PM
    Why don't you answer first? We are not allowed to do homework questions.
    works12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 01:33 PM

Well.. I was thinking it was False. But I wasn't 100% sure. It's not exactly a homework question, it's more of an essay type.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 01:36 PM

I know the answer! I know! And I have an essay outline all figured out!! (I'm a quasi social worker.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Regardless, we are not allowed to do your homework, but we are willing to help.

Yes, it is false, why do you think that it is? Where else could social workers work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or false [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true or false could only a variable can be a factor

A true or false [ 1 Answers ]

The Global Corp. sold $500 of gift certificates during the month of September, 2xx1. The gift certificates were used in the month of October, 2001. The Global Corp. should record revenue in September, 2001. Is This true or false?

True or false [ 2 Answers ]

Not until age 5 can children verbalize stragegies for adjusting their emotional arousal to a more comfortable level.

True are false [ 5 Answers ]

2. True are false debtors are protected from losing the value of their property as a result of the automatic stay. 3. True are false the same principles cover the filing of a chapter petition and a chapter 11 proceeding. 4. A bankruptcy may be commenced by involuntary petition under chapter...

True or false [ 21 Answers ]

If u ask a loved 1 a question in their sleep... and they answer! Is that answer true or false? Any ideas.

View more questions Search