Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 12:04 PM
    What Are Your Favorite Online Sites to Use for Learning How to Type and Ten-Key?
    Hi, All!

Okay, I already know how to type. I'm also fairly good at doing ten-key. However, I need to do some "brushing up" on both in order to complete testing for job positions.

One of the best sites that I like to use is Typing Test - Learn2Type.com - learn to type online FREE typing tutor and typing tests, typing certification

Does anyone else have any favorite, free sites that they like to use for practicing typing and ten-key, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 05:30 PM
    No takers for this?
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2010, 09:53 PM
    "Bump", again! Surely there are others who use the online sites!
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2010, 07:20 PM
    Still no takers?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating sites [ 3 Answers ]

This is probably just me asking to be flamed, spammed, or worse. Oh well, let the games begin. I don't like going out by myself. I visit bars and whatnot, but I am always there with a friend. Thus, I depend on the wonder world of the internet for meeting people. My current dating site of...

English learning sites [ 1 Answers ]

I want to learn English and improve my language, but I need cheap ways by using websites and practice by doing conversations, when I was searching on the net I found dating websites which I don't like. I live in UAE in Al Ain, is their any way to meet people and practice with them? I am not very...

Online- Learning Resource [ 4 Answers ]

Hello All; Few weeks ago, I had asked if there is any good/effecient/and attractive on-line resourse where we can get information and free learning tools regarding Marketing & Products & Services. Please do let me know if there is anything you know regarding this issue. Cheers,

Online sites [ 1 Answers ]

What websites are there to obtain my W2 ?

Online investigative sites [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know which of the many ivestigative sites available online is the best? I don't want to pay for information on one site that may be available on another site w/o a fee. I am interested mainly in paying a one time fee for as much information as possible... w/o being referred to other...

View more questions Search