Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yashvardhan singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Study abroad
    Hi,I'm yash... n I am currently studying in india... I m doing my graduation.. n I am in my second year... I want to know about the PG courses in business management run by english universities... n what is the eligibility criteria for PG courses... do good universities over there offers admissions 2 students without work experience... and what are the exams(ielts,toefel... gmat) I have to clear before that... n for how long before I have to start the admission process... where do I get the exact information about all this... please anyone help me out... thanks
    ramanamlv Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 16, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Hi yash,
    I am also from india.

I think you need to Google a bit to know about your needs. Most good universities require 16 years of education. Many b-schools require GMAT scores and TOEFL scores.

Work exp is commonly sought by big b schools but not mandatory if the b school is not ranked below top twenty.

You can go for mba.com and every thing you need for management education is available there.

You most of times, need to start application process some five or six months before university intake. All big schools will close their dead lines quite early.

For info, you can consult an eductation consulatant.

I hope this will help you.

With compliments,
    Ramanamlv

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

High School Study Abroad Programs [ 15 Answers ]

I'm searching for a good high school study abroad program. I'm looking for programs that: 1. Have academic year AND semester programs(or at least academic year) 2. Are around or under $10,000. 3. Have excellent credentials. 4. Offer programs in England. Pretty basic stuff, I know. I've...

Want to study abroad for Masteral... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I'm a disabled person, I have finished my college here in the Philippines with the degree of AB political science, but now I'm pursuing my law proper here,but I'm planning to stop for a while because I want to study abroad to be particular in the US, so I can able to broaden my horizon and...

View more questions Search