Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2004, 04:34 PM
    Donna
    Hi I just wanted to ask I've been with my boyfriend for 10 months and have only used protection 6 times and I still can't get pregnant? Why please he;p me ?
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Sep 8, 2004, 12:17 AM
    Re: donna
    Ladies you might want to check out this site with your questions!! http://content.health.msn.com/commun...on/default.htm
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 09:59 PM
    Don't do it...
    I just have this feeling that this is something that you should not do at this time. How old are you? Why would you want to have children with someone that you don't really know yet. Is he aware of the fact that you would like to make him a daddy? I hope that you will forgive me but something seems fishy about your post. 10 months is not long enough to base a forever type of decision on. Sorry.
    Amy :confused:
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Mar 5, 2005, 02:45 AM
    Agree with amy
    I have to say I agree with amy, it does seem your moving far too fast, and haven't considered what having a child will entail, you have only been togethor for 10 months,what if you do manage to get pregnant, and another 10 months later he decides, that fatherhood just isn't for him? It leaves you with 18 years to wonder whether you made the right decision.

But, just to answer your question anyway,it takes the average women 12 months to conceive naturally. Then there are things like are you having sex during your ovulation periods,are you both fertile in the first place. Worrying about getting pregnant also doesn't help, the advice given to couples who have beentrying for a long time is to just relax, don't think about it all the time and stress yourself out.there is also many other things, but I feel there is enough info here to keep you going for a while, I hope you think more about if your doing the right thing than anything else.

Hailey , england

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donna [ 1 Answers ]

The drain to my washing machine has started to back up. I snaked out the vent, it did not seem to help. What could the problem be?

View more questions Search