Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patrickone Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 01:28 PM
    How to find a person in ghana
    I have contacted a person in Ghana and I want to find out if she is real or a scam - how can I find out
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 01:33 PM

Difficult to prove either way. If she starts asking you for money and stops talking to you after you refuse, I'd say that's a red flag for a scam. Sometimes you just have to use common sense. :)

Jan 29, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Any ideas on how to do a reverse cell phone in Ghana
    I have a cell phone number and I want to know again about dating scams - who is this phone registered tp
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 01:49 PM

Tell us what happened, and we will tell you if it is a scam or not. No, we can't reverse the cell phone number.

Tick

Jan 29, 2010, 01:56 PM

Tick are you in Ghana? Are there living residences at 179 adabraka in accra - I do believe this is a scam except for the fact she is not asking for money now but she did
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 02:59 PM

No, not in Ghana, I don't think we have anyone there. You are in an international site mostly UK Canada ad USA, some Australia. Can't tell you who lives at that address. If she is, or was asking for money, then yes, it is a scam.

From what I gather, from previous posts about scamming from Ghana, it is the same town.

Don't get involved and just leave it alone.

Tick

Jan 29, 2010, 03:11 PM

Tick: thank you I just was on msn with her and you are right - I also contacted the embassy in Ghana and they sent back "this is a regular scam, please stay away, the girls do not exist"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 10:12 PM

1. they often use the same name and address of a girl for 100's of contacts that answer back.

2. they have rooms full of people who answer phones or pretend to be that person, often 60 year old grandma's are pretending to be 18 year old girls on the phone and computer.

Jan 29, 2010, 10:33 PM

Thank you - fr_chuck - I appreciate your response to my problem - I have found out much since I joined this site even ip returns and I find where the messages are being sent from thanks again - there are ways of finding these people - the scum of the earth - tell me if I can ever help you
    Expert

Jan 30, 2010, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrickone View Post
    Thank you - fr_chuck - I appreciate your response to my problem - I have found out much since I joined this site even ip returns and I find where the messages are being sent from thanks again - there are ways of finding these people - the scum of the earth - tell me if I can ever help you
    Hi Patrickone, if you want to help, just stick around from time to time and help someone else in the same predicment. :)

Tick

Jan 30, 2010, 01:12 PM

You bet tick thanks
    juicy m Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2012, 08:19 PM
    I wanted to know if an american was there working in ghana and his passport was stolen how long would it take to get it replace. Is the internet systems always down in ghana.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person located in accra,ghana [ 17 Answers ]

I need to know how to locate a person live in accra ghana

Find a person in Accra North, Ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a person in Accra North, Ghana by the name of Francis Adams.

How to find a person robbed and shot on November 26, 2009 in accra ghana [ 3 Answers ]

His name is Johnny Barnes and he was shot and robbed November 26, 2009 and is supposed to be at the St. Franis Hospital in Accra

Find someone in ghana [ 4 Answers ]

Need to find someone in Accra Ghana

View more questions Search