Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llebalul Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2004, 06:14 AM
    10 days past ovulation
    I am 10 days past ovulation and I am starting to get some pains in my lower abdomen, I wouldn't say it was bad pains just feelings I've never noticed. It's almost like a very light cramp or tightness. I'm also starting to feel slight nausea in the mornings and late afternoon. Has anyone experienced this before?
    cora Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2004, 01:15 PM
    SOunds to me you need to go to the doctors and get yourself checked out.
    You could be pregnant. If so, you need to find out as early as possible, so you can take care of yourself properly. Hope you feel better
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 09:43 PM
    10 days past ovulation??
    How do you know and why do you ask? Are you looking for answers about implantation bleeding, premenstrual cramps, or is it something else? I am a nurse and have often found that many people who ask this type of question know what the answer is without asking but are looking for some sort of confirmation. Yes, you could be pregnant. I can't imagine anyone keeping track of ovulation dates without pregnancy being some sort of issue.
    Honest questions will bring honest answers.
    Amy
    dizzy lizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 01:57 PM

Can I fall pregnant at ant time or do I have to be ovulating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Ovulation [ 11 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out when I ovulate.

Ovulation [ 1 Answers ]

Can you get pregnant if your not ovulating?

I've had a BAD past 2 days guys... [ 17 Answers ]

I hung out with "the girl" last night with a bunch of friends, and lets just say it did NOT go well. I can totally tell now that her friend is the cause for ALL of this, so that got me in a huff last night. This morning I woke up and was told my dog died, and to top it all off... I just got...

View more questions Search