Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TypicalPisces Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Little boy daydreams late 80's early 90's kids movie
    So my husband remembers this movie pretty vivdly from when he was a kid and I only have vague recollections. He swears the little boy is about 10yrs. Old and black. We know he is running from bad guys who are trying to get him for some reason. I kind of remember something about him stealing something inadvertently. Anyway, he has these daydreams where he always incorperates being chased, but he is always putting himself in drastic scenarios. He remebers specifically, him being in the jungle, a school, and in a park. I have a feeling he was taking movies from around that time like Indiana Jones for the jungle but I have no definitive rememberings of which movies... I keep trying to tell him that the boy was white and not black, and he had asthma. But I know which movie that was it had Chuck Norris in it and I think it was called Sidekick? He insists it is a different movie, any clues?
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jan 29, 2010, 09:27 AM

IMDb Video: Sidekicks
    Here is a trailer that your husband can look at hopefully this helps.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 29, 2010, 10:36 AM
    The Fantastic World Of D.C. Collins
    Could this be the movie your husband is talkin' 'bout?
    TypicalPisces Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 06:50 AM

Thank You Hilfiger. I opened your suggestion while he was sleeping next to me and I had to wake him up. He answeres me with a low grunt can't open his eyes... But, as soon as I said the name, he shot up eyes wide yelling that's it!! Thank you again
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 30, 2010, 02:32 PM

LOL That's great! You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for title of a movie I have kind of vague memories of watching around '93-'96. Kids movie about a guy with superpowers who had a green and purple costume, think maybe played by Eddie Murphy.

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Early 90's or late 80's kids movie I think. [ 1 Answers ]

I used to love this movie when I was a kid but I can not think of it... tell me if the description isn't good enough please. :) There's this brother and sister with their short stubby dog and one day their coloring in this book and all of the sudden they get transported into the coloring...

Late 80's/Early 90's kids movie about dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember a lot about the movie at all except that it was an animated movie about 2 dogs (a pinkish female dog and a blue male dog) who come to earth and befriend a boy. For some reason there is a bad guy who is after the dogs. So the boy enlists the girl nextdoor for help hiding them. I...

View more questions Search