Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kutelia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:29 AM
    Single mother with teenager who falls in love with co-worker
    A woma, in her late thirties, who is a lawyer and works in a law company has a daughter about 15-16 years old. This girl is friends with her neighbour boy of the same age, who's mother is also friends with her mother. Once in a law company of this woman arrives consultant or someone form different city for certain job and this woman and men start to have an affair. They meet in different places and have good relations, until one day this man confesses that he has a family and that he should return to them. This woman cuts all conections with this man, but soon she finds out that she is pregnant. Her teenage daughetr is devastated and angry with her,they hardly get along. The teen age girl gets close to his neighbour friend thinking that they have romantic feelings, but they just stay friends. In the end this woman has a baby and that man will never know about it. Mother and daghter start to ge on well with each other.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 7, 2010, 10:32 AM

Possibly Sex & the Single Mom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man falls in love with a ghost and drowns himself to join her [ 7 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1995 and have searched everywhere in the net to find it. A single man moves into a house. In the cellar he sees an apparition, a female ghost that seems to be calling him. He finds some artifact from the woman in the cellar, and becomes obsessed with finding out who she...

Girl in a complicated marriage falls in love with someone else [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25, and I've been married for about 3 1/2 years. My husband and I have a great relationship as friends, but we don't love each other, and we're not physically intimate with one another. Now, I know this may sound odd, so here's the whole story... when we got married, I was head-over-heals...

Shoe maker falls in love with indian princess [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is pretty old movie. It's a cartoon kids movie. All I remember about it is that there is this beautiful indian (I think) princess and she is very shy. She obviously lives in thios castle but on the top are these three poles with silver balls on them. There is a kind of creepy but cute...

Looking for book about a girl who falls in love with a guy in a band [ 3 Answers ]

A book about a girl who goes to live with her grandmother/mother the place reeks and she ends up cleaning and restoring it. In doing this she also meets a boy who lives in the same street and I think is in a band and falls in love with him.

Man falls in love in heaven [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie about a man who is killed in a car accident and goes to heaven falls in love, and wants to be re born to find his love who had already been reborn, I believe the man's name in the movie is elmo.

View more questions Search