Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capitan423 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 02:51 AM
    A movie I watched when I was really little...
    I remember watching this movie so often when I was very, very young, but can't remember the title.

I DO remember bits and pieces of it though. I remember the mom being in traffic during a heavy rainstorm in a yellow coat.
    I remember the baby sitter was dressed in crazy colors and had magic powers. She sung songs with the kids (a boy and a girl, I think), and had animal crackers in their soup.

Please help me!
    TypicalPisces Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:37 AM

Marry Poppins?
    The animal cracker song is from a Shirley Temple movie, I believe that was in black and white though
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Jan 29, 2010, 09:34 AM

The Electric Grandmother (1982) (TV) Give this one a try, one of my favorites as a kid.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 29, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Simply Magic, Episode 1: The Rainy Day Adventure

Jan 29, 2010, 11:34 AM

No... I know it isn't The Electric Grandmother or Mary Poppins, and defiantly was NOT a Shirley Temple movie. The babysitter was young, and they sung more songs than just animal crackers. I vaugely remember them singing Splish Splash I was taking a bath also. It took place in the time that it was made, and there were lots of bright colors like pinks and purples... Does this help a bit more?

Jan 29, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    OMG I think that's it! Thank you so much!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 29, 2010, 11:36 AM

You're welcome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie my SO watched on TV [ 3 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am looking for a movie, I mean the name of the movie. The plot goes something like this : Main actress is scared of relationships or something. She meets a guy and offers him to tie him up to bed for a month or something in order for him to prove her his love. So he agrees and...

90s movie where a movie drove the people who watched it mad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty sure it starred Nic Cage but I'm not sure. As much as I can remember was Cage got hired to find this movie. There was only one in existence. An old man wanted it before he died. The story told about an entire theater that saw the movie and went mad and killed each other. No one...

Movie I watched on TV in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie that I watched on TV. It was probably in the late 80's. All I can remember is that the end of the movie was based around christmas time and the main character (possibly Kiefer Sutherland) and a girl were trying to rob a store and he got shot with a shotgun and died....

Movie we watched in the school library [ 4 Answers ]

When I was in elementary school we would go to the library and watch a movie about these people that where trying to save books from some bad people. As I recall the good guys stayed underground/inside and the bad guys wandered around outside. Every time the bad guys would find a book they would...

View more questions Search