Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Jan 28, 2010, 08:51 PM
    Snowboarding/Skiing in Germany
    I am planning a ski/snowboard trip to Germany, Garmisch-Partenkirchen exactly. However, I am so lost on where to begin. As I can't read the german sites. Also is Garmisch-Partenkirchen a city, a mountain, a resort? Im so confused. Anyone have any experience with planning a trip to Germany? I think I found a hotel, but I'm not sure, its called Hotel Rheinischer Hof. Im trying to figure out lift ticket costs, but I can't even figure out the name of a resort or area that is connected to the mountain to get the prices. Help would be awesome! Thanks!
    titan101 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2010, 02:21 PM

Hi I suggest you go to a travel agency to help you plan out your trip instead of looking it up online. They can give you better deals and also provide you with a ton of useful advice and information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fourteen year old with allover back pain and coccyx pain from skiing fall [ 3 Answers ]

In February this year I went skiing for 2 weeks in waterville valley, New Hampshire, USA - a few days into the second week an inexperienced skiier like myself lost control and cut me up causing me to fall and I landed fiercely on a bit of ice which -just like when you fall on your bum or knock it-...

Snowboarding pants in the winter [ 1 Answers ]

Can snowboard pants be worn around just as every day winter clothes? Like with a hoodie and some hiking boots? Or would that be messed up? The pants look like cargo pants. They're not huge, puffy or bright but they're definitely snowboarding pants.

Injured Toe from Snowboarding [ 3 Answers ]

I went snowboarding this weekend and apparently my boot was too small. Each time I fell down, I put a lot of pressure on my big toes. Now, my right big toe is swollen, and light purple. I can still wiggle it and I can still walk, even though I look funny. Has this happened to anyone before? I...

View more questions Search