Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Got any good Turkey tips.
    How many ways can you cook a turkey for thanksgiving show your best?
    Rick T Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Roast your turkey breast side down, this will allow the juices to flow into the breast (normally not the juiciest part). Flip the bird for the last 30 minutes (uncovered) to brown the breast. I guarantee is done correctly you will have a very, very happy family.
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

Nov 27, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Have you tried brining your turkey. It's a great way to make it very juicy. The best recipe I have found is on www.foodnetwork.com look for the Good Eats Roast Turkey recipe. I have been making it for the past 2 years with rave reviews. I have even converted my mother in law to this recipe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips for getting over an ex [ 24 Answers ]

So what would you say are some good tips for getting over an ex? Also, is there ever any chance for your ex wanting you back? If you stay as your ex's friend while he has a girlfriend is there a chance that you would become the rebound if your ex and his girlfriend broke up? Just wondering....

Pregnant Turkey [ 4 Answers ]

Last year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store. When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the...

Gone Turkey Hunting [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody, this isn't really a debate, just something I have been wondering about. The topic is how you spend your thanksgiving? In my family it has always been around probably 6 people, my moms, sister, step-dad and I + the grandparents. However because my grandfather passed away last year...

How much do tips [ 4 Answers ]

What is the right amount to tip a hair stylist? :o

Cooking a turkey [ 2 Answers ]

How long do you cook a turkey? So many minutes per pound??

View more questions Search