Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 20, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Second shipment of Wii
    Does anyone if and when there will be another shipment of the Wii before christmas?
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Nov 20, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Hehe... I have been searching all day for the same answer. I still have no idea. I have read on some forums that Nintendo said millions will be sold, but no one knows where these millions are...
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Nov 20, 2006, 07:59 PM
    From some sources I heard there will be plenty coming in by Friday, but from others I have heard there will be none.
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Nov 20, 2006, 08:02 PM
    Yeah I did find one for sale on Amazon.com, but it was over a thousand dollars. You would think Nintendo wouldn't want other people making $1,000+ off their item but who knows. I also read some of the comments there too, and someone said they ordered one from there and they said it would be shipped in April! I want to get one for my boyfriend for Christmas, but it looks like I will just have to get him gift card to Best Buy so he can get it whenever they come in.
    Jetlag Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 09:43 PM
    I was planning on giving a Wii as a gift - Instead of knocking myself out trying to find one, I'm going to give a picture of a Wii w/ a Best Buy gift card. Sounds "cheesy" but they may be too hard to find.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 29, 2006, 11:12 PM
    I found a website that currently has them in stock. I have sent you all a PM with the link to better your odds of getting one. I hope you don't mind. I apologize if the price is high, as I know nothing about the system, but it was considerably cheaper than Walmart.
    Hope this helps you out. Take care. :)
    Brittanyiscool Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Actually, rumor has it that the Wii is releasing 4 million copies into the US by Christmas. But we'll see I suppose.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 30, 2006, 12:08 AM
    Here is a tracker I found. It checks multiple stores for in-stock units and claims to update regularly:

http://wiitracker.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search