Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Jan 28, 2010, 10:18 AM
    Dreams meaning
    I am hoping someone could shed some light on this as it was a weird and violent dream. I dreamed that I was at home with my boyfriend where I have been living for almost 2 years. We have a constant up and down relationship, as far as arguments and stuff. I am attracted to him, but he's not my usual type, or the type I am extra attracted to. Anyway, I do find myhself fantasizing about guys more my type,in the looks dpt.

Anyway last night I had a dream that we were at home and a really good looking guy walked in on us, and we did not know who he was. He started to flirt with me, and I was taking the bait. I was doing it right in front of my boyfriend. Then while we were flirting he pulled out a shot gun and shot me right in the head! I did not die, but went into some kind of coma.

When I awoke I was myself again, but I had a bandage around my head and I was a little "slower"; meaning I couldn't think and formulate ideas on the spot as uickly as I used to. I was still with my boyfriend, but I was just kind of there in this condition, feeling stagnant. It was weird!

So any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks1:)
    dragonkinsoul Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 12:52 PM

This is my opinion, and you do not have to follow or heed it, but I hope it helps! I myself was lucky to find my mate. He is anyone's dream, with a few quirks, but if you cannot accept the quirks, you will probably never find the one that suits you best. Or you may meet the one you are truly looking for, and pass him up for a lesser deal. As I said, I hope this helps!
    If you connect well with the one you are with, then it isn't a good idea to keep looking. If you are happy with him, and you could see yourself with him for the rest of your life, then look no further, for the next one may well end up hurting you, and the one you are with will lose respect for you. Generally a dream like that can be seen as a warning. If you found out he was looking for someone else while you were still with him, what would you do? In either sex, beauty or muscle or brains in large quantities can offset what you are actually looking for. For instance, it is rare to find someone who is well balanced. Someone can look beautiful, and not be able to comprehend well, or maybe beautiful, but abusive. The same with musculature, but more dangerous if they are strong and abusive. Plus, looks are not everything, balance is a better median to look for. It can be hard to find one that is truthfully nice, without reprove. If you find someone you can live with, but don't quite look the way you want them to, maybe you could lower your standards some. Sometimes what you find, is not what you think it is.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jan 28, 2010, 10:30 PM

The bandage around your head says it all; you have to work on your thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

Does anyone know about DREAMS? [ 5 Answers ]

I didn't know what to post this under, so I hope I posted it under the most appropriate subject. Normally I wouldn't ask a question like this (due to having a lot of crazy dreams that I'm OK with) Last night I had a dream that I woke up in my pajamas, that a monstrous poisonous dark colored...

My dreams are so upsetting,I need to know the meaning [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner split up for 2 weeks and in that time he was sending explicit texts to the girl he works with,they even kissed on the lips once. We since then got back together,well as soon as I found the texts.since then I have this recurring dream that he is leaving me for her.and I mean they...

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

Do DREAMS have meaning? [ 8 Answers ]

A while ago I had a dream that I was pulling out my own teeth. Not all of them just the ones that are next to your 2 front teeth, I didn't feel any pain they just came out when I pulled them. What's funny is that since I was little I always had a complex about my teeth (the ones I pulled out in my...

View more questions Search