Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dijensen72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Trane xv90 error codes
    The xv90 unit, red lt blinks twice, system lock-out. How would that be repaired?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 28, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Look on the back of the blower motor access door for the blink/flash code and post it here. All furnaces have this legend posted on it and it is usually included with the wiring diagram which you will need for the answer so you can find the part possibly causing the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane furnace troubleshooting - XV90 error code? [ 4 Answers ]

My XV90 upflow furnace gives a 9 red flash code when it starts up. My installers guide says it is an "Open Inducer Limit switcch". The furnace works OK, should I be worried about this?

Error Codes Trane XV90 [ 3 Answers ]

.House took too long to heat from 60F to 68F. My Trane XV90's error code light blinks constanlty red. Do I have a problem?

Trane xr80 error codes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane that is blinking 2 times. Cold air coming out the vents. The burners kick on for a few seconds, then shout down again. Help

Trane xv90 leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Trane XV90 furnace. Here is my problem: Yesterday the AC was on while we were at work. The AC unit appears to be working fine but what I noticed is there was no air movement out of the ducts. I went down to check on the furnace blower only to find a puddle of water under my...

TRANE XV90 error code? [ 4 Answers ]

The owners manual does not have a list of error codes for reference. The unit does not actually display a code (no pause), the light consistently blinks. I have never noticed this before, is this normal or something that should be looked into. Thanks!

View more questions Search