Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanays79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 02:57 AM
    Error on page Facebook
    Done, but with error in the page, I faced this problem while I am trying to run applications
    Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2010, 03:01 AM
    Happens a lot.
    Is it stopping you doing anything ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Error on page-Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it shown "error on page" when I use the Facebook? Most of the time when I try to click on the links like confirming friends, allowing the applications, etc. then it shows the Error on Page. How could I solve the problem?

Facebook error on page [ 2 Answers ]

I continue to receive the "error on page" message while on Facebook. This does not allow me to post or download friends. Please let me know how to get this off the site so I can use Facebook as usual. Thank you, KCS

Facebook error in page [ 2 Answers ]

Facebook error in page Will I do have an vista Recently when I open Facebook.. I can't open my profile.. it alert a messege down at the left.. done with errors in page.. and don't show anything.. When you open others profile.. it display the info.. vertically... Any way I am suspecious I...

View more questions Search