Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbrad09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2010, 02:56 AM
    A movie with a troll or some type of animal?
    I am looking for a movie that I don't remember a lot of detail about. I believe there were trolls in this movie... they were in a forest or some type of wooded area. One of the trolls (or whatever type of animal it was) liked to swing. That's pretty much all I remember. Anyone have any ideas?
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 28, 2010, 08:32 AM

Was it animated like
    A Troll in Central Park 1993 A Troll in Central Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Troll Puppet Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was young. It was about a bunch of trolls who were puppets and sang songs and kind of acted music videos for the songs like "Don't worry be happy." It's driving me crazy. I can't think of the title

Does anyone know this troll movie [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old daughter keeps asking me show her the movie with a troll that is sitting on a leaf by a bridge in the water. It is not troll in centeral park. Any ideas

Troll movie [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger I used to rent a movie with trolls, a princess and some kind of stork who broght baby trolls to there kingdom. I can not for the life of me remember the name of this movie. I used to rent it at Video Kingdom if that helps. So does anyone know the name of this movie?

Troll cartoon television movie [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I sow this cartoon television movie when I was young, maybe 25 or more years ago. It was about a family of trolls. There was a troll mom and a baby troll that used to hide a lot and the mother ask "where is Amp (or Emp)?"And the baby troll used to get out from his hiding and say "here I...

Magical troll cartoon movie?can't think of the name [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this cartoon movie at least 10 to 15 years ago and there are kids in my life now that I would like to show that movie. Anyway it was about good trolls there was this princess troll that was in a castle and she was rescued by a warrior troll or something like that and the troll eggs had to...

View more questions Search