Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    corriehac Posts: 87, Reputation: -1

Nov 20, 2006, 06:26 PM
    Looking for lost cousins in Pa.
    Looking for Mark and Corey Bartges located in Pa.I think they live in Murrysville or monroville pa. If you know them tell them cousin terry is looking for them.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2006, 06:13 AM
    I find no Bartges near murrysville or monroeville. These cities are very near each other.

Just one Mark in PA but he's in Stroudsburg, 275 miles away.

There are 31 Bartges listed in Pa here. I'd look at the list next to the map of the area of Murrysville and Monroeville and call Bartges' that are near those cities and ask them if they know Corey and Mark.

Is Corey's wife named Kim? If so, look at this:
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06212/709952-66.stm

If that article is about him, it seems to say he lives in St. Vincent.

... but I do not find a St. Vincent in PA...

Nov 22, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    I find no Bartges near murrysville or monroeville. These cities are very near each other.

Just one Mark in PA but he's in Stroudsburg, 275 miles away.

There are 31 Bartges listed in Pa here. I'd look at the list next to the map of the area of Murrysville and Monroeville and call Bartges' that are near those cities and ask them if they know Corey and Mark.

Is Corey's wife named Kim? If so, look at this:
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06212/709952-66.stm

If that article is about him, it seems to say he lives in St. Vincent.

...but I do not find a St. Vincent in PA...
    That's him and his wife now I just need to find a way to contact him. They are from murrysville but I think their number is unlisted. If you find a way to contact him tell him terry bartges is looking for him and his brother mark thank you
    cot427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Hi, this is Corey's son Cody! I was looking up the Bartges family history for a project and I found this. My dad wanted me to reply. I don't know if you are going to get this, but "hi". I guess you looked at the steeler article from the paper. If you get this, email me a [email protected], but I don't know if you check this or what.

Cody Bartges from Murrysville, Pa

Terry, where do you live? We haven't talked in a long time. I thought you lived in Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by corriehac
    Looking for Mark and Corey Bartges located in Pa.I think they live in Murrysville or monroville pa. If you know them tell them cousin terry is looking for them.
    Its February, I was wondering if you still check this or how it works.
    BrittBartges1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by corriehac
    Hi I'm Brittany Marks 12 year old daughter, my granfather William (bill) my granmother virginia and I'm cousins with cody. WE live hear in Murrysville. Here is my grammy`s (virginia) e-mail [email protected]
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 9, 2007, 07:39 PM
    If you folks click on corries name you will be able to email him -- just a little hint:D

Feb 10, 2007, 10:52 AM
    You all can get me at [email protected] or [email protected] hope to hear from you soon
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Corny as it may sound, it warms the cockles of my heart to see this! I'm happy and proud to be a part of a website where awesome stuff like this happens.

Feb 10, 2007, 07:42 PM
    My husband is really happy about hearing from, his cousins children yes great things do happen on this site. Keep up the good work
    GeneGenie Posts: 53, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2007, 05:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cot427
    I was looking up the Bartges family history for a project and I found this...
    If you're new to researching family genealogy, be sure to check out our Genealogy board too ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so lost... please help me [ 2 Answers ]

OK forget that last message... I've done it I've had my 1st real kiss and lets just say it was the funniest thing ever, OK my boyfriend kept making grunting noises and stuff and I couldn't help but laugh so, I ended up choking on our spit!hahahaha it was so funny!if you have some funny stories...

Lost [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 29 and I feel like I'm a mess. My major issue is confrontation. Im always getting dumped on by people, feeling like a doormat, and I feel like I don't know how to nip things in the bud and put people in their place, whether formal situations or informal. I don't know how to establish myself...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

I'm lost... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a close group of friends since high school.   4 years ago, my friends who were a couple broke up... Although I knew of the unspoken rule that you should never go out with your friend's boyfriend... I did. It didn't have a good ending. 9 months later, he broke up with me... stating the...

View more questions Search