Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanie614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 10:09 PM
    I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period
    I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 10:39 PM
    Sounds like you just had an irregular period, that's all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

Period three days late, some spotting. [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle normally is 21 days. On the 21st day of Jan. 2009 my period did not start. On the next day there was some spotting from pink to brown. The third day there was dark pink to bright red, now on the fourth day it is red to brown. I'm very confused, it's too light to be a light period and my...

Spotting then 13 day late period after 2 months of unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

My period usually comes on the 6 of the month. Me and my boyfriend having been having unprotected sex almost every day for two months. Last week on two separate occasions after sex i was spotting. And yesterday my period finally came down heavier then before......what can be going on?

If I had sex two days before a 5 day late period could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I had sex 2 days before my period started. And my partner released a LOT of semen in me! And I was not on birth control. But that period was like five days late! I don't know why but it was. Its been about 4 weeks since then and my breast were really sore and they started to get really soft and...

When I was supposed to get my period I got spotting 5 days later my period came what? [ 2 Answers ]

2 days before I was supposed to get my period I got spotting instead very light brownish and sometimes very pink spotting I only noticed it when I used the restroom I got it on and off for about 5 days now I got my actual period and it looks like its going to be a very heavy one what can this...

View more questions Search