Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ouedu812 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 11:40 AM
    Pilot is lighting on home heater but no hot air and pilot is lighting but it continue
    Here is my problem
    The hot air is not coming out from a/c ven
    Heat was working two days ago
    Pilot works but it starts then goes out or low then starts again but gas to burner doesn't start main burners for heater
    Tried circuit breaker and on/off switch and pilot screw adjust which did not change inconsistent pilot flame

Check out some similar questions!

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

Lighting the pilot light on a bryant 75-347 unit heater [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bryant unit heater in my garage it is a 60,000 BTU model 75-347. The fan will run but I don't know how to light the pilot light.

Water Heater pilot lighting [ 1 Answers ]

My pilot light is out- when I tried to light it and large flame came out at me, then went out. What can I do?

Lighting the pilot light of a State gas hot water heater? [ 6 Answers ]

I cannot get the pilot light to stay lit on a 50 gal "State" gas hot water heater, Model PRX50NBRT. I have followed the instructions on the front of the tank. I just had a black out and the light goes out without power. This has happened before, and has been tricky in the past. I forgot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.