Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hatr1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 10:00 PM
    What should I do?Is he mentally ill?
    I stay with a verbal and emotional abusive husband.Just 4 months ago my child is born.Now my husband is taking advantage of it he thinks that now I can not leave him for any of his misbehaviour and abuse.If he assumes that I can leave him during any fight then he tries to threaten me that he will take my child away and he will keep my child to his parents place and he will move out to some other place.I am worried about my child if I will decide to stay away from him then he will snatch my baby from me and he will keep the baby.I don't know what should be the right step in my case.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 02:50 PM

First off call a local women's shelter in your area. They may have resources you can use. If you leave or file for divorce always take the child with you. Do Not leave the state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M I mentally ill? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice form you to get away form feeling down, but please don't judge me. My story is too long and my english is not too good. Sorry for that. Here is my story. Now, I am in my 22. I am a fatherless child since I was born. I don't know anything about my father or my father's...

Mentally ill son [ 6 Answers ]

My son of 19 years has been given a diagnoses of schizophenia.He is currently in a mental health unit for 3 weeks. They want him to go to a county hospital . Will his rights be taken away. If something happens to him am I able to make any decisions on his behalf? I'm scared something could happen...

How will I know if I am mentally ill or if it is just stress? [ 4 Answers ]

Two years ago, I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I did all the research on what it is. I don't believe that I have it. I was abused very badly on many occasions as a child and recently on jobs and by family members and people who I thought were my friends. I believe that it is just trauma from my...

Assisted suicide for mentally ill [ 6 Answers ]

A legal option in some countries, which ones?

Mentally ill parents [ 7 Answers ]

As some of you may know, both my biological parents had a serious mental illness. I am working on a book for adult children of mentally ill parents, sort of a semi-autobiography of my own life, but I would also like to include stories from others. I have interviewed a few people in my city, but I...

View more questions Search