Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamgarry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 08:45 PM
    My period is 8 days late am I pregnant.
    My perid is 8 days late am I pregnant. My brest is sore and back pain. I had sex before 30 days.but my boyfriend use condom. What's the problem I'm in tension .my vegina inner side is swallon why I don't know give me answer thank you so much.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 08:54 PM

It's possible. Take a home pregnancy test with your first urine of the day. Even though your boyfriend used a condom there is still a chance you could be pregnant. There ALWAYS is when you engage in intercourse... always.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 08:56 PM
    As for the swelling... it could be a number of things from a pregnancy symptom to a yeast infection. It would be best to call your obgyn or your primary doctor at least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 16 days late could I be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My period normally comes on time every month. I have just come off the pill a couple of months ago. My period is now 16 days late. I have very sore breasts which have small lumps around the nipple and there is white stuff coming out of my nipples. I have had lower back pain and my skin has broke...

My period was 4 days late,can I be pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I should have started my period jan 10 and I didn't,which I'm never later than the day I think I should start. So the next day I took a test and it was negative. I haven't been really tired or feel sick and my boobs don't hurt BUT when I was pregnant with my daughter I NEVER had any of those...

Am I Pregnant, period 3 days late? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Ever since July 2008 my periods have came the next month on the 27th or 26th. And about a week before that my boobs start to hurt and I start cramping a little which I assume is ovulation? Well this month is different. My period came December 26th and it is now jan. 29th and I haven't got my...

My period came 11 days late but I think I may be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15, almost 16 and I haven't had a late period since I started having periods. My period has been 11 days late, and I started today, it started fairly heavy, but it stopped for a few hours and now it's really light, I have been thinking I'm pregnant for the last little while because I have a few...

My period is going on 9 days late! Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had sexual intercourse almost a week and a half ago, the day I had sexual intercourse my period was supposed to be coming the following day. I don't have any symptoms of possible early pregnancy like morning sickness, fatigue, nausea/nausea to foods, etc. but I'm still worried because of...

View more questions Search