Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    augustinos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot
    It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long term feels good. What is wrong with my foot and am I hurting it firther by squeezing
    sharonhenson0l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 11:03 PM
    I seem to have the same problem as you do. I just went to a foot doctor today, have had an MRI and X-rays. It is soft muscle tissue, no bone injury. The Dr. said to use a foot compression, Ibprofen 4 times a day and not to go bare foot at all inside or outside. To do foot lunges to stretch the foot. When my husband rubs the foot it helps but then hurts more afterwards, I know exactly how you feel.
    googeebah_boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 12:23 PM
    The same is happening to me
    I'm going to the doctor tomarrow
    Ill give you my report to see if it is accurate to you.
    seca7185 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2012, 08:28 PM
    My symptoms are the same : 4 years now . Was diagnosed as Plantar Fasciitis , was told to get specialized shoe inners and I spent approx 400 dollars on two pair of shoes but they killed me after 20 minutes walking, found one pair of shoes that at least allowed me my working day of walking... as I said four years and still suffering. Getting more of your describrd pain now all the time.
    Ramesh Kota Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Dear sir ,

Iam Suffering Foot Pain Daliy ,

2 day back gone the Doctor ,

Doctor Was Same : 1. U will Increase the Bot Sigw & Every Evening Time light hot Water you have to take the log Massage ,

But to Day onwards I am No Result ,

Please suggent to Me Sir

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot pain side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I can hardly walk on my foot with out it felling like it is pulling.

Pain in right side of my right foot [ 3 Answers ]

I am having continual pain in the right side of my right foot. It doesn't matter if I am walking, sitting or sleeping it is always there. Is there a bone there, can it be fractured? Oh yeah, I am 53. Appreciate any assistance! Thank you, Orlene

Painful side of foot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lot of pain on the side of my foot & it is very tender to the touch. It is about half way down the foot.

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search