Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lanaolson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Not receiving e-mails from certain people
    My sister e-mailed me a few times and I am not receiving her e-mails. She has replied to some of my e-mails that I sent and I am not receiving them. My spouse is not receiving e-mails I am sending to him and my cousin receives my e-mails, replies to them and I am not receiving anything from her either. Could you please help me fix this so that I can receive their e-mails and so that others can receive mine?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 08:40 PM

It might be blocking software that blocks spam. You need to check your filter. It may be blocking your email by thinking they are spam and need your permission to proceed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not receiving any e-mails coming from yahoo.com [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Please it is really important to receive e-mails from yahoo.com so any advice about this issue will be greatly appreciated. I have my paid domain name from Dot TK - Renaming The Internet and used Google apps to handle e-mails for more than a year it was working fine, recently it started not...

E-mails [ 7 Answers ]

I need to hack into my husbands email because I need to further my proof before I confront him about this. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the E-mails [ 8 Answers ]

This is another I copied and pasted, I just thought it was cute since I have had all of these. THANKS I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have...

I Am Not Receiving Mails In My Yahoo Account [ 14 Answers ]

HI GUYS, I will be very grateful if someone can help me solve my problem. I have a Yahoo acount and I am sending mails from my other account to my Yahoo account and I am not receiving any mails. I also tried using the account to send out mails and it is not sending nor receiving mails. I relly...

View more questions Search