Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1370j Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 07:38 PM
    I have a unitary heat and air...
    Hi I have a unitary heat and air, my problem is that when the heater turns on that breakers blow.. no# of unit is f2fp0601h06g. Serial is s a0c5723768. If you know any thing about this please help me, its getting very cold...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Need exact brand.

Need exact model number.

Your numbers posted are UTL/no good.

Post exactly as listed. Capitol letters and spaces where necessary.
    1370j Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 07:47 PM
    Its built by york and serial no# S A0C5723768 and this no# is right above it F2FP0601h06G
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 08:44 PM
    I am sorry but I cannot find the model you posted anywhere but I can tell you that usually when a breaker pops or blows it means a short circuit of some kind and the unit will not be able to be repaired without finding replacement parts most of the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Unitary method [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks There is food for 1200 men for 28 days. 4 days later some no. of men leave the group. Nowthe food supply lasts for 32 days more how many men in all left the group? Waiting for your response Mudit gupta Class vii Dps kanpur

Should I choose central air/heat or ductless air/heat systems [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am rehabbing a house which is approx 3100 sq ft including basement. It currently has radiators and no central air. I've been reading about the ductless heating and air systems and the idea of them seem great but are they really better than the forced heat and central air systems? Is the...

Why does my air handeling coil freeze up when the heat pump is in heat mode? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a TRANE XL 1200 heat pump. When in the heat mode the air handeling coil freezes up, enough to block the air flow. I can turn the heat pump off and leave the air handeling unit air circulating fan on and get the ice melted. After 30 minutes or so I can turn the heat pump back to the on...

View more questions Search