Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babygurl_74442 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 03:00 PM
    Birth
    My cat has been pregnant for awhile now. She has been giving syphons as if she is going to give birth but it has not changes in a week and she still has not given birth is their anyway I can tell when she is going to be giving birth?:confused:
    doggie_poopie Posts: 252, Reputation: 19

Nov 21, 2006, 06:41 PM
    Average gestation is 63 days for cats. Her temp will drop within 24 hrs of giving birth so you can check that. Normal is 101.
    However, Pyometra (Uterine infection) is a problem that can cause similar symptoms as pregnancy and is life threatening. So I would take her to the vet ASAP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Language at Birth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was adopted from Colombia at about 16 months old. I spoke spanish as a baby, but through my life my parents taought me Eng and I was, I guess you can say "Americanized." I am taking Spanish in school and I am kind of uspet I don't know it as good as I do, however, it is so easy for me. ...

My birth story... [ 10 Answers ]

We arrived at the hospital around five after five in the morning... Low and behold they lost my chart... This is actually pretty normal for me... lol. Happens every time. They actually wheeled me up to Labor and Delivery... hehehe. I start to get settled in and the nurse starts all the...

Looking for my birth family. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I was adopted when I was 2 and now being 18 I would like to find my family. My name is jennifer and my moms name was michelle... she died when I was about 9 years old. My middle name was also michelle... my fathers name was david, he was a boyfriend of my moms that my grandmother invited to...

View more questions Search