Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SomeOneInFl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 04:16 PM
    Federal Rent assistance
    Does any one know anything about this. Especially for Orlando Florida.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Hi, SomeOneInFl!

I don't know about the federal thing. But, have you seen the information that can be found via clicking on the following link?

How to Get Rental Assistance in Orlando | eHow.com

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find assistance with paying rent? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to get assistance in paying my rent but most places stop assisting on certain days and times. I don't have transpotation and now ima about to get evicted. I live in Grand Prairie. If anyone knows where I can go please help.

Need emergency rent assistance in N.E. Ohio [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any charities in N.E. OH that will help with rent?:confused: Had an unexpected $1500. Car repair bill, rent if due by 8.15.09 and do not have $350. Of my rent still.

How can I get assistance with paying my rent? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get assistance with paying my rent in an apartment?

Rent Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any organizations besides Job and Family Services that offers help with rent and other bills?

Federal Wage information is missing in my W2. How can I pay my Federal tax? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Last year, I was working as F1 in OPT. As F1, I can exempt from society security tax and medicare tax. But the accounting company also exempted my Federal tax and told me that was the way to do it. I thought I could report my Federal tax later, so I let it go. But right now, I get my...

View more questions Search