Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reachsahil74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Gaming - As a profession Or Not?
    Assalam walaikum Dr. Zakir Naik sir. My name is Sahil Ahmed, I am a computer engineering student in 1st year in Bangalore. I am very interested in game designing, so I'm planning to take it as a profession. There is an institution of gaming in Pune called as DSK Supinfocom. All I wanted to know is that is this against our religion or not. It includes animation and graphic design. Is it allowed in islam or not? It is a 2 years course. And it is 6-7 lakhs per year. I am looking forward to your answer, please look forward to it and provide me with a suggestion to help me out. Thank you, khuda-hafis, assalam-walaikum.

Check out some similar questions!

Medicine as a profession [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think that nursing is a good pre-med course? Because I'm planning to take up nursing then decide whether to continue it to medicine proper or not. If ever I don't have the guts anymore to continue it at least I have a profession. Would someone please help me to understand the whole process...

How to get started as a profession. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Samantha. I have been into photography for about 3-5 years. I would like to know if there is any place I could possibly bring my photos, to have them professionally looked over, and maybe even sell a few pieces? All help will be greatly apprechiated.

Choosing a profession. [ 2 Answers ]

Like many young men, the boy didn't really know what he wanted to do, and he didn't seem too concerned about it. So one day, while the boy was away at school, his father decided to try an experiment. He went into the boy's room and placed on his study table four objects: A Bible, A silver...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.