Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bocrean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:10 AM
    A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five
    My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 06:48 AM

Please use punctuation. It makes it much easier to understand what you are trying to say/ask.

What guidelines has she been given? Has she been given any examples such as a general overview of fashion or a specific style or time frame?

If she can pick any part of fashion, is there something that she has aways wondered about like why men wear ties or how dresses are designed? She might think about how the fashion industry recycles styles.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A speech [ 8 Answers ]

I have attend a public speaking course... n my teacher ask me to talk about "what makes me a chinese"so I dun have any idea... :( n I ned tis on tis wed... plzz.. help me wit it... thankss:D

WAPO: Free speech ain't free speech [ 23 Answers ]

I was always under the impression that free speech was free speech, now we have things like "hate speech," "free speech zones," the UN's "you can't offend Islam speech," and as I gave an example of today - "politically correct speech." The Washington Post claims a distinction between Political...

Informative speech [ 1 Answers ]

I am supossed to an informative speech the week after the next. I do not know what to talk about. It should be engineering related and something that people have no clue. I wantd to talk about cars but someone else alreadyu talked about it. Any ideas?

Speech [ 3 Answers ]

I babysit my younger cousin, he is 8 yrs old and has a bad speech problem. He has been held back in kindergarten and they have tried to hold him back again in 1 st grade but his parents did not allow it. My 5 yr old can speak 100 times better than he does. I have noticed that no body takes time to...

View more questions Search