Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kamone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 06:08 AM
    We are looking for new business contacts overseas.

My company makes Metal structure with upholstry fabric beds. We are a Portuguese company looking for new business partners, where do I start looking? I appreciate the help. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2010, 10:34 AM
    Hi, Kamone!

By "overseas", where specifically do you mean, please?

Thanks!
    Kamone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 08:26 AM

Hello Clough,
    North and South America, Africa and Asia.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just sees me as a friend [ 7 Answers ]

I have known this girl for a number of years now, and have recently realised that I have strong feelings for her and would like to be more than friends. We are pretty good friends, meet up for lunch often and hang out together. I told her how I felt about her, but she said that she was surprised...

First visit to St. Thomas.must sees? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are going to St. Thomas at the end of February for 7 days. It's is our first time there, and was wondering if there are any must sees, or things to do. Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

She sees me as a more than a friend? [ 11 Answers ]

I met this girl online and got to know her a bit over about 2 months. We met up in the real world and she is great like I imagined. I'm pretty sure she likes me and I was what she was expecting as well. We spent a few hours together talking, it was great and the time flew by. The problem is I am...

My dad sees animals [ 2 Answers ]

My mom passed away 1 year ago and since her death my dad has been seeing dogs at night.A couple of times he has seen my mom but mostly he sees 2 black dogs. He is awake when he sees these dogs.Why does he see them?

View more questions Search