Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laqndwash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 12:52 PM
    Finishing
    Should I use waterbase or Oil paint to finish white pine?
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Nov 26, 2006, 08:31 PM
    I would use water paint. It always seems to look better but of course it all depends on the look you're trying to get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re-finishing plaster [ 6 Answers ]

Hello again- If you could not tell from my previous posts, my pool is being re modeled. I appreciate the support here and had 2 more questions. Re plastering is the final step or the first? That is before the tile/coping go on. Is Sider-Proof FF-PR considered a "real" plaster or just DIY...

Basement finishing [ 17 Answers ]

I am in the early stages of laying-out my basement plans. There is a rough-in for toilet and shower, but not where I want the bathroom to be. I would like to move the rough-in pipes about 10-12 feet from where they are now for my ideal basement plan. I've done a lot of DIY home pprojects, but...

Finishing a second floor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to finish my second floor in a fairly new home. Lets start slow and see how it goes. The room ~700 square feet is now vented to the outside through a vent on the Side of the house and a hole cut in the plywood sheeting leading to a dormer with an octagonal vent. Make sense? So how do...

Corian finishing [ 1 Answers ]

I have just sanded my corian counter tops after nine years use, and scratches came out nicely but it left a satin dull finish( I used 330 wet/dry) and some sander marks. Is there some polishing I need to do to the surface if so with what?

Finishing Basement with 1/2 bath [ 3 Answers ]

HI MIKE, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY BUT I NEEDED TIME TO STUDY AND RESEARCH YOUR PREPOSAL. I'M GOING TO USE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FORMAT IN ANSWERING. I'LL EDIT YOUR POST AND ANSWER IN CAPS. I was getting ready to finish my basement and plan to install a 1/2 bath myself (toilet and lavatory). My...

View more questions Search