Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jan 25, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Important : Please read this before asking for translations
    Sanskrit & Hindi [& in fact, Marathi & Nepali, too] use Devanagari script i.e. The Script of City of Gods. It is a phonetic script i.e. the names are written as they are spoken & NOT as per their spelling. E.G. Michael is pronounced my-kull. Hence it is imperative to provide phonetic spelling or pronunciation of the name for it to be properly written in that language.

Also while asking for translation of words, phrases & sentences, please provide its exact intended meaning. A literal word to word translation is not always advisable as meaning of a word changes with reference to context in which it is used. If the intended meaning is available, a proper meaningful translation is possible.
    nadira rasheed Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 06:58 PM
    The meaning behind "Not Again" is to keep true to one's convictions and do not do the things of the past.To stay pure in the heart and soul.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

May 22, 2012, 10:49 PM
    Not Again = न पुनः
    nadira rasheed Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Thank you so very much, I appreciate your effort on helping me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

IMPORTANT Read First Before posting info. [ 0 Answers ]

This is NOT a site where we find people for you. We do not allow the posting of personal information, Any such information will be removed. You can ask for general suggestions on how to find people.

A little long, but VERY important, pleas read. [ 15 Answers ]

I need support and advice on this. I hope I am doing the right thing here. My grandmother, has had MS since she was 9 years old. Yes. 9. she is now 58 years old, she has the relapsing/remitting multiple sclerosis. And has lived this long. She has had MS attacks on and off over the last...

READ THIS. Important warning [ 8 Answers ]

Hey. Just to warn everybody here with my experience. I used to have very smooth skin. Last week, I used skin doctor advance skin whitening cream and it damaged my skin badly. I used only one night and In the morning when I got up, My face was terribly damaged. Just in one night, my skin was changed...

Important Info... moms Need To Read... [ 11 Answers ]

I am a member of this site and I find these posts VERY disturbing. I haven't been with this site long but I felt obligated to share this information with every pregnant woman I could. Please read this and protect your newborn!! http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=60&i=120 ...

View more questions Search