Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    decent Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 10:52 PM
    How to Edit Site Content?
    I was given the login ID and password to edit the website content. The problem is I don't know what website address extension should I enter, http://www.websitename.com/_____.

I also don't know what are the programming languages: php, html and css. I don't know how these work... I need your help guys.
    decent Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 09:26 PM
    How to Enter the Admin?
    I was given the login ID and password to add names on the list of the website. The problem is I don't know where to log in.

Help guys...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2010, 01:05 PM

Ok, you need to ask whoever gave you the assignment for more details.

There are several possibilities here. You could b e logging into a site that has a form for you to enter content or you might need to log in using FTP to edit content or some other possibilities.

With the info you gave us, its hard to know and hard to help. It would be easier to go back to the person that gave you the assignment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an image as for banner. How can I put it on my site or another site [ 1 Answers ]

I have an image as for banner. How can I put it on my site or another site

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

View more questions Search