Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babylove911 Posts: 19, Reputation: -2

Jan 25, 2010, 10:45 PM
    Losing weight
    I'm a mommy @17 and losing weight for me is very hard and I don't know what to do.. Help?? I want to feel good and stop putting myself down.. My husband don't think I look bad but their time when I feel like I do.. When I meet my husband I was a size 12-13 now I'm a size 17-19. Its stressful just seeing my old clothes in the closet not feeling good about myself... I want my husband to be yeaa that's my wife and not be ughh that's my wife.. I want to try gym but I don't want to go over board.. any suggestions?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2010, 04:04 PM

Diet. 90% of getting into shape is your diet, and being stuck in the house with a small child makes it very easy to eat a lot of junk.

Try replacing all the white carbs (sugar, bread, rice, pasta, potatoes) with green veg (broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, green beans, asparagus). Get rid of any food in the house that has sugar as one of the first four ingredients, also anything with transfats.

Eat fresh whole foods, eggs, oily fish, fresh meat, lots and lots of vegetables, some fruit, some dairy, some raw nuts and seeds, some wholegrains.

Take your baby out for lots of long walks and try to pick a route that includes lots of hills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight with out losing my boobs. [ 4 Answers ]

I was talkn to my mom the other day and I told her I wanted to get rid of my tummy fat and just tightn it up. You know get in shape in all that. But she told me if I work out and lose my weight that I would also lose my boobs as well. Is that true?

Losing weight [ 3 Answers ]

:( Hello! My name is nicole and I am 13 years old.I sometimes get stressed out because I see skinny girls walking by me and I just wish that I will someday be like them.I get mad when I do everything I possibly can to loose weight and don't get the results that I want.I can't loose weight because...

Losing Weight [ 3 Answers ]

What is the area above the penis where the pubic hair grows is called? I'm skinny and I'm around 180lbs, but that area is a bit fatty(was bigger when I was younger, lost all of it as I grew). So I was wondering how to get rid of this fat in that area, or would I have to tone my stomach to get rid...

Losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Is jogging or walking is a effective way to loose weight... :confused:

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search