Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueassea Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Feeling lonely because of him
    I come to realize it is impossible for us to be together as a couple. I did some quizs, and the results told me the same thing, he doesn't like me. But no matter how much my friends and strangers advise me, I still don't want to get rid of him. My love is blind, but it is always a dream in my heart.
    I couldn't help texting him, although he already chose to ignore me. But I want to let him know that, I am about to marry someone in June. Before that, I want to hear his voice from the phone again. I might not have the ability to resist tears. What I won't tell him is that I like him more than my fiancé. Their difference is that my fiancé loves me, and he doesn't.
    I locked myself in the piano room for hours. Every music reminds me that my life is like this, I couldn't be with him forever. I devoted myself to the melancholy songs for hours. I can't hear any lyrics, but the sad music.
    Why do some people I don't love treat me with a true heart? And why does someone I love play with my heart?
    Before him, I was lonely. He made my life beautiful in my dream. But I feel lonely also because of him.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jan 25, 2010, 10:19 PM

Why are you getting married if you are still hung up on someone else? Is this really fair to your fiancé? You haven't even said it is over with this guy. Have you been seeing them both at the same time? You need to end one relationship and give yourself time to heal before you rush into marriage with another.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 12:31 AM
    Why do some people I don't love treat me with a true heart? And why does someone I love play with my heart?
    Whoa. You love someone better than the person you're going to marry? I'm sorry, but I feel that's really dishonest.

What are you doing? Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. How would you feel if the person you loved, and were about to marry, loved someone better than they loved you?

The course you're taking is madness, and will only lead to pain, sadness and grief. It's irresponsible, because you're not only playing with your own life, you're playing with someone else's.

You need to treat the person you don't love with 'a true heart' and put off this wedding. It's simply not fair to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am feeling very lonely and depressed. [ 19 Answers ]

Some of you may recognize me from some of my postings on relationships. If I look back at my life even just a year ago, I was very active and not feeling so depressed. I own a business that's doing well, I have several great hobbies, I have great friends. The average person would say " Why are...

Feeling lonely [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know really where to begin at, first off sorry about spelling and punctuation I'm writing this kind of fast, anyway, this is pretty much how I have been feeling for a little while now. I don't think I'm really depressed or anything but I just feel really lonely, like I have nothing to do...

Feeling lonely, or just missing her [ 4 Answers ]

As I have said before, I broke up with my ex back in July, we were going out fore a year and a half, I broke up with her because her family is crazy(litteraly), we were to sexual active and I just felt bored and like I deserved someone better than her, as it has been 7 months, not a single...

Feeling lonely... what to do if anything... [ 14 Answers ]

I've been feeling VERY lonely lately. I'm not sure why really though. I hang out with my friends pretty much daily, but I feel like something is missing. I know this is the time where I really DO NOT need to jump into a relationship, but I don't know what to do about it. I just want someone to care...

Feeling lonely [ 6 Answers ]

I am 29 years old single male. I don't have a single girlfriend. From childhood, I have experience that girls just don't like me. I always wanted a girl to fall in love with me and then I can shower my unconditional love on her. That has never happened. I am quite goodlooking and handsome according...

View more questions Search