Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FireWolf87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 08:42 PM
    221 N. Bever St. Wooster, OH
    Where can I find a REAL FREE site to search property records. Everyone claims to be free when u do your search in order to get results I must pay.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 08:43 PM

You posted under crime? So you want to search what crime has happened at your property ?

There is no real record or data base outside the police records.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 09:06 AM

Wayne County, Ohio: Online Auditor - Cookies

Look at this site. It gives the owner's name and the ownerhsip back to 1924.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 09:07 AM
    If you don't like that site you can go down to the County Administration Building in Wooster and go to Jara Underwood's Office. She is the County Tax Auditor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell th 221 b not turning on the heater [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 wires comeing out of the wall one is white and one is red I hook them up but the boiler doesn't turn on

Installed RTH111/221 to Boiler, Heat/Gas Won't Stop [ 11 Answers ]

I have replaced an older dial thermostat (one with a small vial of mercury in it) with a Honeywell RTH111/221 programmable thermostat. The heat system the old dial controlled is a boiler that feeds hot water baseboard heaters. Since I replaced the dial with the new thermostat, the heat will not...

Whirlpool AWZ 221 Dryer not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm practically begging for help cause my dryer is my life! I have a Whirlpool AWZ 221 tumble dryer which has been working perfectly for a year or two until today. When I went to turn on the machine by pressing in the start button, nothing happens and the start button won't stay pressed....

H1B - 221 g Denial [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my friend got 221 g Visa refusal for H1B.As the reason is petitioner is not able to give him an employment.So me too applied to the same company.Does it affect my case too?And is there any chance for him to take for H4 Visa?Will H1b refusal will stopped him to go for H4 Visa too. ...

View more questions Search