Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bronzie2757 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 04:11 PM
    I have had my tubes burnt for 8 years and I was wondering why I'm having some dark brown blood for a discharge & went to go to the bathroom today and the tissue is back white & my period is a couple days late what could this be?
    tonimack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 08:35 AM
    I had a stillbirth two months ago from umbillical cord complications, she was my first child. I would like to try soon again, what are the chances of that happening again? I am 35yrs old.
    pinky2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 10:03 AM
    My husband and I are having a hard time conceiving. Is there a vitamin supplement you recommend for my husband.
    gehringercrysta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 03:43 PM
    As of Tuesday I was almost 3weeks late with my period. Tuesday I had really bad cramps. These cramps felt more like my ovaries were on fire and hot. I was bleeding really heavy than normal. I had a lot of big blood clots. I had to wear a tampon plus a pad and went through two pairs of pants less than one hour. Wed. I was spotting blood and still burning sensation. Thursday morning there was no blood but that burning sensation. I'm still feeling the burning in my ovaries. I would like to know what's going on with my body.
    meka19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2011, 07:01 PM
    I'm 19 and me and my boyfriend been trying to get pregnant for 3 years now I had a child when I was 14 so I do not no why I can not get pregnant again is something wrong with me
    bentleysmommy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Friday at my 36 week check up the doctor said I was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. I lost my mucus plug Saturday night. And I've been having mild contraction for the last couple days.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bentleysmommy View Post
    friday at my 36 week check up the doctor said i was 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. i lost my mucus plug saturday night. and ive been having mild contraction for the last couple days.
    You are in the home stretch! At this point you may go into labour shortly, or it may be a few more weeks yet. Some women will walk around the last few weeks already a few centimeters dilated. Others will have an exam, with no real noticeable changes, and go into labour two days later.

Do your best to rest and enjoy the last part of your pregnancy. Find ways to pamper yourself. Take care of any last minute things you would like to have done and enlist the help of others whenever possible.
    AMY..GOODWIN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 07:08 AM
    I was pregnant last year and was high risk i was diagnosed with threatened abortions and high risk, i was hemerging, cramping, bleeding, stayed dehydrated and when i gave birth to my daughter at 5 months she died 3 hours later in my arms. I am now pregnant and im going through the same things same symptoms same feelings. Am i high risk again? ive already been diagnosed twice sayn threatened abortion so is this happening all over again? I been tryn to stay in bed off my feet it helps. Will that help me and give my baby a higher chance at making it?

My name is amy thank you so much
    pingosgurl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 12:00 PM
    I have my tubes cut and burned 15 years ago I am very regular with my period my last period was 9-13-2011 my pap was good a week before my period I took 2 home pt and a blood test all negative I am 40 and have all signs of pregnancy what is my next step
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2011, 01:41 PM
    A visit to your ob/gyn.
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2011, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AMY..GOODWIN View Post
    I WAS PREGNANT LAST YEAR AND WAS HIGH RISK I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH THREATENED ABORTIONS AND HIGH RISK, I WAS HEMERGING, CRAMPING, BLEEDING, STAYED DEHYDRATED AND WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO MY DAUGHTER AT 5 MONTHS SHE DIED 3 HOURS LATER IN MY ARMS. I AM NOW PREGNANT AND IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THINGS SAME SYMPTOMS SAME FEELINGS. AM I HIGH RISK AGAIN? IVE ALREADY BEEN DIAGNOSED TWICE SAYN THREATENED ABORTION SO IS THIS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN?? I BEEN TRYN TO STAY IN BED OFF MY FEET IT HELPS. WILL THAT HELP ME AND GIVE MY BABY A HIGHER CHANCE AT MAKEING IT?

MY NAME IS AMY THANK YOU SO MUCH
    Hi Amy,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I assume that your doctor or midwife is keeping a close watch on this pregnancy? Have you been referred to a perinatologist?
    angie76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 09:00 PM
    Im 35 and I had a pp bps n 2003 but now what to have another child.is the surgery reverseable?please help
    denae2005 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 08:04 AM
    I had a period on dec. 31 which was a Saturday it lasted 3 to 4 days as normal. It is 2 an half weeks later an me an my boyfriend had sex after my period well a couple times now an I have been crampin for 3 to 4 days now an had dirreah for 3 days an the cramping is off an on my nipples just be came today I had some stinging going on. But also the other night I got up around 2 am in the morning my 6 yr. Old wad hungrey so I was fixing him something to eat am I reached to get him a bowl I felt tugging on my uters what does this mean
    FrankieeB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Why my stomach be so flat in the morning time , I'm 1 month pregnant
    tfl6531 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 03:04 PM
    My fiancée is 36.her last period was in December.nothing in January,and lightly spotted this mth... we took a pregnancy urinalysis test,and it was inconclusive... what is happening?
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2012, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieeB View Post
    Why my stomach be so flat in the morning time , im 1 month prego
    Many women won't even know that they are pregnant at that time. Often you won't start to notice a change for a couple of months yet, if not longer. You will notice a slight change before anyone else would notice.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tfl6531 View Post
    My fiancee is 36.her last period was in december.nothing in january,and lightly spotted this mth...we took a pregnancy urinalysis test,and it was inconclusive...what is happening?

Since the test was inconclusive, it would be wise to try another one. Be sure to follow the directions carefully. If still unsure, best to see the doctor. They will do a urine test there as well, but may also do a blood test.
    quenyja2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 10:05 AM
    I am a week late having the pressure in my lower back sensitive in my breast.

Mar 12, 2012, 10:08 AM
    I had sex on the last two days on my period then a week coming up to my period o had menstraul like cramps and lower back pain then some light spotting now im a week late but test says neg

Mar 12, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Can you get pregnant on your period! I did now I'm a week late some light spotting cramping and sore breast but took a test 3 days after my missed period it said negative now my breast are aching?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a OB GYN a question on line for free [ 8 Answers ]

I have a hard lump above pelvic bone and have uterine cramping from approximately day 16 - 22 of my cycle. I took an early pregnancy test and it was negative. Do you think these are symptoms of early pregnancy? Or can there me another medical condition causing this?

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Free ask an ob gyn [ 1 Answers ]

I am 40 years old and have restless leg syndrome. I am thinking about getting pregnancy with my new husband and am very concerned about my restless leg. I am aware I can't take Mirapex while being pregnancy. What can I do with this while pregnant. I can't sleep at all if I do not take the...

Free answer to plumbing question [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of the tool that can be used to remove the plug on the main sewer drain. The drain is recessed so I cannot use a regular wrench to reach it. The plug has a square nut type of protrusion which I am sure was put there to open the plug with the right tool. I just don't even...

Please answer this question. [ 6 Answers ]

I think that everyone should see this site, not jusy Christians. What do you think of it? The Cowboy Code Peace and kindness, Fred

View more questions Search