Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackross Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 20, 2006, 10:44 AM
    Publishing Court Witness's Names on the Internet
    Sexual Assault, Rape, Under Age Sex and Pimping :eek:

Every day a story comes up in the headlines about Underage Sex, Rape
    And Pimping
    Where is the other side to the story? Is the whole world full of just sick old men, praying on innocent young girls (16-18)

I see these stories in a different way. I know 3 groups of girls who are
    Setting up guys and lying about their ages and working in strip clubs
    Part-time. When things go bad for them, they go to the police and cry rape
    Or abuse or hell even pimping type stuff. (no one puts the true out come in
    The headlines when the case is done) when the case comes to court they
    Don't show up or the full scope of their past gets side stepped. If you look
    You will see a pattern of the same girls going to court and crying rape
    About every 10-24 months or so. The guy go's to jail and their back on the
    Streets in the same biz, soon to blame some new guys for the life style
    They have picked out to stay with.

This has become a game for some young girls. (it has to stop!) The Internet is one great tool for change.
    I feel a Black List of these Girls names should be posted on the internet with pictures and video's, to warn the public about them, and keep us safe too.

Jack Ross
    Brampton Court House
    This a web poll about this subject
    http://boards.aetv.com/poll.jspa?pollID=800000371
    http://boards.aetv.com/poll.jspa?pollID=800000372
    http://boards.aetv.com/poll.jspa?pollID=700000345
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 20, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Umm don't the police keep a record of complainants. Wouldn't this database be checked when someone makes such a complaint?

Yeah I can see a girl making this work once, but not repeatedly. So making their names public isn't going to do much since the second time they tried they would get caught anyway.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 20, 2006, 11:02 AM
    I know one female in particular who cries wolf. She then suddenly becomes pregnant then miscarries at the beginning of her monthly cycle... yeah. It won't do any good to 'black list' these people, so if you want to help make a change? Start campaigning for the true victims.

Nov 20, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Sorry this kind of thing is happening repeatedly in a court room daily, it's a gray area for the Police and the Court System, they can only go case by case, when pointed out to them. Victims Names are never published publicly, so know one can pick up newspaper and say I had the same girl do that to me, which is unfair to the right of the guy being charged with a sex crime.

Nov 20, 2006, 11:07 AM
    All I can suggest is keeping your nose clean and keeping a good distance from these women. And it is unfair, no arguing that.

Nov 20, 2006, 11:10 AM
    Comments on this post
    jackross disagrees: the law go's case by case only, only the person lawyer will look into this area

First, may I call your attention to the suggested guidelines for using the comment feature posted here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Since I didn't specify who would be checking such a listing, your negative comment was not applicable.

I don't know about your area, but I live in one of the most populous areas in the world (NYC). I don't recall the last time I heard about girls repeatedly crying wolf. I have to think this is not as big a problem as you are painting it out to be. In a smaller area, police are more likely to remember repeat offenders before they pursue a complaint. In a larger area, police are more likely to check a complainant's record.

I definitely do not think that publicly posting such information is reasonable or practical. Its hard enough to get women to report rapes in the first place. If they know they will have their names publicized if they do, it will only discourage them further. And if you use the argument that you would only list repeat offenders, then you hava a Catch 22. If they are repeat offenders they could be prosecuted so you have the solution there.

I have the feeling you have been burned in such a case and are exaggerating the problem because of that.

Nov 20, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentra
    I know one female in particular who cries wolf. She then suddenly becomes pregnant then miscarries at the beginning of her monthly cycle...yeah. It won't do any good to 'black list' these people, so if you want to help make a change? Start campaigning for the true victims.
    What is a true victim? A crime is a crime, even lying to the court system. What these girls do hurts real victims of crime, but we as the public seem to support it some how.

Would you go to jail for a crime, you didn't do? Now think about someone lying to put you in there, umm

Nov 20, 2006, 11:19 AM
    Umm. Umm what. You fail to see that when I mentioned 'true' victim, it was specifying ACTUAL victims of rape. You know, the women that get turned away, questioned and dragged through a long process of investigation because OF people like those women you are mentioning. You want to help someone, help them, help the legit.

The women YOU are talking about are pathetic and just want attention. If something is truly being done to them in a way that would be perceived as a CRIME, then they have no choice to take it upon themselves for things to change, to change their environment, to leave where they are at to take PREVENTIVE measures (if it is as bad as they say it is).

If it isn't true and these women are a couple of frauds, then don't waste time on them. Keep your distance from them and advise people you know by word of mouth to do the same, if it concerns you that much.

Nov 20, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Comments on this post
    jackross disagrees: the law go's case by case only, only the person lawyer will look into this area

First, may I call your attention to the suggested guidelines for using the comment feature posted here:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

Since I didn't specify who would be checking such a listing, your negative comment was not applicable.

I don't know about your area, but I live in one of the most populous areas in the world (NYC). I don't recall the last time I heard about girls repeatedly crying wolf. I have to think this is not as big a problem as you are painting it out to be. In a smaller area, police are more likely to remember repeat offenders before they pursue a complaint. In a larger area, police are more likely to check a complainant's record.

Ok I'm speaking about Canada, and what I see at work all day in the system.
    When these matter come up they are dropped with little or no fan fair as to how they got before the court in the first place. Good background and history checking is done by the guys lawyer $$

Nov 20, 2006, 11:28 AM
    Ok, so they are dropped with "little or no fanfare". So what's the problem?

Nov 20, 2006, 12:05 PM
    [QUOTE=Sentra]Umm. Umm what. You fail to see that when I mentioned 'true' victim, it was specifying ACTUAL victims of rape. You know, the women that get turned away, questioned and dragged through a long process of investigation because OF people like those women you are mentioning. You want to help someone, help them, help the legit.

The women YOU are talking about are pathetic and just want attention. If something is truly being done to them in a way that would be perceived as a CRIME, then they have no choice to take it upon themselves for things to change, to change their environment, to leave where they are at to take PREVENTIVE measures (if it is as bad as they say it is).

First off, I feel that the men I speak of are legit, and go through a long process of being investigated and put to shame in front of their families and communities (They should also have a voice as victims & not be brushed off.)

I truly feel sorry for actual victims of Sexual Abuse, but they are not the focus, of the black List. Proven repeat offenders who need mental help are, so what the problem with that.

You say "Preventive measures on their part to change their environment", I think that is crazy. They are in the real world with other people that are affected by their actions and have the right to the same safe streets too.

Theses girls are not going to pack up and stop what their doing by word of mouth, this thing is grow.

Please don't take me the wrong way, I am grateful for all your feedback. It helps me to understand all the views out there for a subject of this type.

Nov 20, 2006, 12:37 PM
    I'm sorry, but I just don't see this as a major problem. I just can't believe there are girls who get away with this time after time. Maybe once, possibly twice, but at that point the police get wise. The only way this things works is if you report it to the police. How many girls are going to risk the police catching on to them?

There is another point here. You have a concern for the men involved. But if the women is a prostitute or underage, are such men really deserving of consideration for attempting sex with such females?

Nov 20, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Ok, so they are dropped with "little or no fanfare". So what's the problem?

The Cost, The families, The Job lost, The Police record for a sex crime, price less

They have to pick up in shame and start life over, umm

If there lawyer is not too good then they go to jail. $$$$

I hope you or anyone you know, don't have to go through this.(Your name in the Local Newspapers, or hell TV news)

I'm sorry, but I just don't see this as a major problem. I just can't believe there are girls who get away with this time after time. Maybe once, possibly twice, but at that point the police get wise. The only way this things works is if you report it to the police. How many girls are going to risk the police catching on to them?

There is another point here. You have a concern for the men involved. But if the women is a prostitute or underage, are such men really deserving of consideration for attempting sex with such females?
    I understand your thinking, but your wrong. I was just like you in my own thinking, till I saw proof daily, shocking proof. Then later on, it happened to a good pal of mine, his life is over. The girl confessed to lying and the case was dropped, but he was mistreated in jail, and later died. This girl had done this 4 times and told others openly, someone told me she is back dating innocenlty, like it never happened. Oh and no is she's not a hooker, just crazy.

If this happened to you would you deserve any consideration? You are a hard worker and don't mess prostitutes. Right, I'm talking about girls that lie, Not crazy hookers on the corner. How can you see this as a major problem? Do you know someone that has been charged, and is innocent? Do you know anyone that died? Do you sit in court rooms all day, and here both sides.

My concern is for men that get setup or lied on by, girls that need mental help and the system calls them victims. If they had the right information then the choice to stay is in there hands.

Nov 20, 2006, 02:06 PM
    What are the requirements/limitations for polygraphs in your area? Maybe if they were allowed or used (not sure), it would help take care of these issues.

Nov 20, 2006, 02:12 PM
    I still have strong doubts that this is as prevalent as you say. But lets say this girl has done this 4 times. That means there is a police record each time. Including a record of the confession. Why isn't your friend's family filing charges? Filing a false poilce report is a crime, they should be pressing those charges. Why didn't they file a civil suit against the girl? If they can relate the death directly to the false accusation they have a wrongful death cause of action.

I am sure there are instances of this happening. But I'm just as sure they are the exception. And that the vast majority of time the girl is the victim. Or, even when they aren't, I don't see this being repeated many times. As I just pointed out there are ways to ensure it doesn't happen more than twice.

Nov 20, 2006, 02:29 PM
    What are the requirements/limitations for polygraphs in your area? Maybe if they were allowed or used (not sure), it would help take care of these issues.
    :)
    Hey, Good Idea, but they hate them here.

If it's against you then they want it, but if it clears you then it out, crazy uha

Nov 20, 2006, 02:31 PM
    Which area of Canada do you live in?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._v._B%C3%A9land

Just read up on why they are disliked. Pfft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygraph states :

In Canada, the use of a polygraph is sometimes employed in screening employees for government organizations. However, in the 1987 decision of R. v. Béland, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the use of polygraph results as evidence in court.

Nov 20, 2006, 02:49 PM
    I still have strong doubts that this is as prevalent as you say. But lets say this girl has done this 4 times. That means there is a police record each time. Including a record of the confession. Why isn't your friend's family filing charges? Filing a false poilce report is a crime, they should be pressing those charges. Why didn't they file a civil suit against the girl? If they can relate the death directly to the false accusation they have a wrongful death cause of action.

I am sure there are instances of this happening. But I'm just as sure they are the exception. And that the vast majority of time the girl is the victim. Or, even when they aren't, I don't see this being repeated many times. As I just pointed out there are ways to ensure it doesn't happen more than twice.

The police records are one way, to aid in a conviction. That's it.

When you check the victims name on the police computer system, her history won't show up unless they ask her for times and dates(Hey they Don't ask, get it. They would have to go deep in to checking court records.(Now if she did a crime that is different, that history is there, if she was charged with lying)

The confession is watered down is court bulls**t records

And not called a confession but some other legal term like "Discrpacess" so she won't be charged with lying.

Wrong full death law case cost $$$ It's not same in Canada as US law. Lawyers don't touch it no $$ in it here
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 20, 2006, 02:54 PM
    I heard a story from a couple in Indiana that went to Atlanta Georgia to see their son... he was getting a divorce from the mother of his son... and was feeling depressed about the situation... they found out that he met a girl on a rebound and like this girl so much that he allowed her to move in and he sister and boyfriend to move in... the parents felt uncomfortable about staying the night... they did and later they got an hotel room for a few days... while there... the parents from Indiana asked the girl out to breakfast while the son worked and they discussed her future and what she wanted with life... the girl in the conversation stated that she met their son when she was 14 years old... and she never stated how old she was... the mother was so mad that she started a riot in the waffle house in Atlanta... after talking to son... it made no sense to them for when this girl was 14 years old and she grow up in Atlanta all her life and never traveled outside the state... made a mistake... the son was in South Carolina and married his wife in Atlanta during this period and was there for the birth of his son... and the couple moved to Maryland... he entered another state later for his wife wanted to complete her last year in college... so this girl lied and started a riot... the only person kicking this girls was the mother and the father was standing along the side telling his wife where to hit her next... drama in the suburbs... ghetto comes in some many colors... I would say... this young girl wanted to irate the mother... until this day... the story was told by those that were there... at no time... did anyone mention that the mother was not disrespecting this woman... OH the battle started because the girl was afraid that the mother and father did not like her and would discourage their son from any further contact with her... so she decided to put some mess in the game... by making a statement... “If... your son leave me... then I will go to the authorities and tell them he had sex with me at fourteen... ” how stressful... there are too many girls out there that would take average of the laws of the land... and make it difficult for legitimate arguments or complaints... so to shame only the women that have been found guilty of this trade is necessary for the safety of the community only... but if these girls are child pros... they are in the streets because of some other factor and deserves our protection... so no their picture should never be posted...

Nov 20, 2006, 03:19 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._v._B%C3%A9land

Just read up on why they are disliked. Pfft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygraph states :

In Canada, the use of a polygraph is sometimes employed in screening employees for government organizations. However, in the 1987 decision of R. v. Béland, the Supreme Court of Canada rejected the use of polygraph results as evidence in court.

aah See I told you, I have done my home work too. (looking for a better way)

I am thinking of investing in an off-shore server soon!

Quote Originally Posted by LUNAGODDESS
    I heard a story from a couple in Indiana that went to Atlanta Georgia to see their son...he was getting a divorce from the mother of his son...and was feeling depressed about the situation...they found out that he met a girl on a rebound and like this girl so much that he allowed her to move in and he sister and boyfriend to move in...the parents felt uncomfortable about staying the night ...they did and later they got an hotel room for a few days...while there ...the parents from Indiana asked the girl out to breakfast while the son worked and they discussed her future and what she wanted with life...the girl in the conversation stated that she met their son when she was 14 years old...and she never stated how old she was...the mother was so mad that she started a riot in the waffle house in Atlanta...after talking to son...it made no sense to them for when this girl was 14 years old and she grow up in Atlanta all her life and never traveled outside the state...made a mistake...the son was in South Carolina and married his wife in Atlanta during this period and was there for the birth of his son...and the couple moved to Maryland ...he entered another state later for his wife wanted to complete her last year in college ...so this girl lied and started a riot ...the only person kicking this girls was the mother and the father was standing along the side telling his wife where to hit her next...drama in the suburbs...ghetto comes in some many colors...I would say...this young girl wanted to irate the mother...until this day...the story was told by those that were there...at no time...did anyone mention that the mother was not disrespecting this woman...OH the battle started because the girl was afraid that the mother and father did not like her and would discourage their son from any further contact with her...so she decided to put some mess in the game...by making a statement... “If... your son leave me... then I will go to the authorities and tell them he had sex with me at fourteen...” how stressful...there are too many girls out there that would take average of the laws of the land...and make it difficult for legitimate arguments or complaints...so to shame only the women that have been found guilty of this trade is necessary for the safety of the community only ...but if these girls are child pros...they are in the streets because of some other factor and deserves our protection...so no their picture should never be posted...
    :)
    This comes is near my point, if she lies 2 times then the police get into it, then jail.

Ok not bad, but in this case the guy did not go to jail.
    But what if he did?

Here is a guy on trail

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2004/...et_040325.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Publishing a book [ 4 Answers ]

I'm about 95% complete with my book. I have written it to sell. It's over 72,000 words. What is the best format (Font, size, spacing) to convert my Word document for sending to publishers and book agents. Anybody know a good agent?

Publishing [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get books published and how much it costs?

Publishing [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get books published and how much it costs? My wife is writing children's books.

Publishing a book [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get published inexpensively? What are the best publishing companies?

View more questions Search