Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    david1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 04:10 AM
    Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human
    Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 25, 2010, 05:52 AM
    I don't know about a movie, but it sounds like the plot line (or part of it) from Forever Knight.

Forever Knight on TV.com knight&tag=search_results;title;1

You could be thinking of the pilot of the show that had a different actor (Rick Springfield) in the role of Nick Knight.

Forever Knight: Nick Knight: Cast List on TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

Cartoon movie: Mermaid must sacrifice prince to be human. [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a mermaid movie that might be late 70s or early 80s. I thought it was called the Littlest Dolphin or Littlest Mermaid, but I can't find anything that matches under those titles. A mermaid wants to become human, but to do so, she must stab a human prince (whom she...

Dog hit by car, spoiled with human food [ 20 Answers ]

My six month old golden retriever was hit on the left hind leg by a car about 15 days ago. He wouldn't eat his food originally and I lost the stand off for people food when he began to lose weight. I switched his food from Purina puppy chow to Pedigree and he was happy for one day. Now he's back to...

What is the name of this human robot movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really little on TV in the 90's, but I don't know the name of it, here is what remember: - It is about a girl that is protecting the las human fetus in a jar. - A man protects her from this humanoid robot terminator guy. - But the man gets his arm ripped off and wires...

Need title of 80's sci-fi movie with alien child and a human man [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was young, so I can't recall too many details. The movie revolves around the relationship between an earthling man and a young alien child. Somehow, they become friends and find the child's home city. The alien child's skin is reptilian and his eyes are yellow/gold in color....

View more questions Search