Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shinjitso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 10:52 AM
    I cant remember the movie title but I remember a few scenes please help!
    I can't remember the movie title but I remember a few scene I watched a movie about 11 years ago and I remember a guy had a rock climbing or moutain climbing accident or something I don't know but another guy finds him and saves his life even though he is messed up.. and the guy that saves him is a scientist or something maybe? But anyway they go to this base near by and the survivor lives there with the scientist and a girl for a while and needs a certain thing to survive? So he's taking it like medicine but in the end he tries to kill the scientist and the girl because he wants to eat there brains? Sorry if this makes no sense I was about 8 when I watched it and I really wonna know.. at the end they escape in a little plane but the guy/monster thing is in the back of it.. please help
    Diex2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 01:02 AM
    As for the 1st part, (rock climbing) I'd say "Cliff Hanger" with Sylverster Stallone.

As for the Monster at the end, that's the end of "Big Trouble in Little China" with Kurt Russell.
    Diex2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 01:04 AM
    It actually Sounds like a lot of movies:

Vertical Limit
    The Thing
    Twilight Zone: The Movie

(I don't know if these help)
    shinjitso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 10:30 AM

Hi Diex, its none of those, but ty so much for trying.. I've still never found out what the film is..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Trying to remember a movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie a long time ago about a kid that had made friends with something from under his bed, a 'boogie kid' I think But anyway it didn't really live under his bed but there was a doorway to his world under any kind of thing that some used for sleeping as long there was no...

Can't remember a movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to recall the name of a movie I rented from the video store YEARS AGO! It was a bad horror movie about a woman who's husband dies by the second scene and then he seems to be haunting her after that. She leans on a male friend for emotional support and it seems that he might have...

View more questions Search