Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 20, 2006, 06:43 AM
    Pregnant Turkey
    Last year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the
    traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry.

It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep . . .SHE'S BLONDE!
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 20, 2006, 11:57 AM
    This Was Really Funny To
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 20, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Oh my God-

*falls over*

This is getting sent to a friend. She's a brand new redhead ;)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
    If your mother went through all the trouble to cook a cornish hen and then insert it, that's way mean. Of course if she just threw in an uncooked hen, well salmonella is funny too I suppose. ;)

Mean, mean, mean.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2006, 07:44 PM
    Why can't I think of pratical jokes like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is peaches and I'am 25 yrs of age and my question is I have been trying to get pregnant and I got an o kit and I did the bd on the days that said I was the most fertile and the day I was to o and the days after I had some bleeding but it was bright pink and it lasted for only two days...

Trying to get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying 2 get pregnant, dark brown spotting 2 days in aug, 3 weeks late for sept, negative hpt, could I still be pregnant

Trying to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for over two years now. For the past year we've been having unprotected sex, and it happens very frequently (about 4 days p/wk). I'm beginning to get worried because I'm not getting pregnant. I'm 22 years old and I'm very normal with my period. There is no history...

Gone Turkey Hunting [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody, this isn't really a debate, just something I have been wondering about. The topic is how you spend your thanksgiving? In my family it has always been around probably 6 people, my moms, sister, step-dad and I + the grandparents. However because my grandfather passed away last year...

Cooking a turkey [ 2 Answers ]

How long do you cook a turkey? So many minutes per pound??

View more questions Search